Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adam Hamilton

aussiebreno

Adam Hamilton

As much as I think he is 'average' at his job in the media; who is going to fill the void?

Hamilton has landed a job as Media Manager of TAB Sportsbet. I wish him well.

http://formguide.cyberhorse.com.au/i...sportsbet.html

*I take it his job of writing in the Herald Sun and going on Sky has come to a conclusion. I don't actually know if that was part of HRV or seperate.

Junior Member Weanling Shawshank Redemption will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Best Of Luck to Him,

Dont mind Adam ! Anyone who loves the harness racing is alright by me !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I think he is a very passionate harness supporter, and does a really good job getting harness racing some publicity in the media.

I hope we can get someone to replace him who can do likewise

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    I think he is a very passionate harness supporter, and does a really good job getting harness racing some publicity in the media.

I hope we can get someone to replace him who can do likewise
    Yep, agree!!! Putting it like that I am a bit harsh on Hamilton.

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Massive loss to harness racing. Always looking for angles to bring harness racing to wider audience.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    he usually get someone to do his form for him, and you can usually tell because its pretty spot on

i'd be surprised if they can get someone better than him, very few people would be good form students and a good media personality

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Im sure Adam would dream of horses running amazing sectionals and he will be a huge loss as nobody promoted harness racing like he did.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    I liked Adam's passion for the industry. I didn't always agree with him but loved the way he gave us all a different angle of a story. Over here in NZ we used to have presenters and journo's like that - now we have robotic clones of each other. Good Luck Adam on your new venture.

Junior Member Weanling Just because will become famous soon enough Just because's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    AH is a star. Don't know him personally. But he is professional, passionate and intelligent.

He says that he fell in love with harness racing around the time of the frog and has been ever since. That didn't stop him listening to others and learning about the previous history and halcyon days of our great sport.

We now need him to become a board member at HRV to continue his contribution and dedication.

A bit like losing a good horse a lot of people will only realise how good he was/is when we get his replacement.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Who would you all think would be a suitable replacement for Adam? No-one will be as good, of course, but would like your feedback.

With due respect to our fellow Kiwi harness friends , if you hear any mention of Mick Guerin putting up his hand for the job PLEASE do your best to talk him out of it.

You have taken our best Mark McNamara , but we do not need a "booby prize" in return
    Last edited by David Summers; 09-04-2011 at 03:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread