Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muscle Factory - hopefully our next rising star

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto

Muscle Factory - hopefully our next rising star

Hello all

I think our industry needs a new rising star, and following the win of Muscle Factory in Saturday night's Simpson Memorial, he seems a strong candidate for that role. Stopping the clock in 1:49.6, he becomes the first ever sub 1:50 three year old in Australasia. I'm so hoping he keeps improving and becomes that new grand circuit star we so much need; we can certainly do with a fresh headline grabbing performer.

Cheers

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Can always do with Rising Stars Mark but I guess your talking NSW in particular as I’m sure Tassie will claim Ignatius as their own. A couple of four year olds in Vic, Ride High and Poster Boy also with their hoof potentially in the ring as rising grand circuit stars. Sadly WA best young prospect for the grand cct Jack Mac has gone amiss but hopefully will be back, and I’m sure the Bond camp have high expectations for a couple of their 4yos.

Good Luck to Muscle Factory and his connections, he has the mantle of first sub 1:50 3yo in his keeping but I can’t help but wonder what may have transpired if Lochinvar Art had drawn a little closer then barrier 10. One thing is for certain there are a number of candidates for title of rising star, Muscle Factory amongst them, and potentially some very exciting clashes to come amongst them as they all hopefully continue their progression to the grand circui.

aussiebreno
    Lots of 4yos as Dot pointed out but I'm not sure Muscle Factory will even be the best 3yo this season.

The run of Lochinvar Art was every bit as good as well. Then you have Stewarts and Purdons team.

Fantastic for the sport locally that we've had 3yos break the 1.50 though.

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    And now he is a Derby winner; he's on the right track to be that new star the industry needs!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Greg Hayes
    @GregHayes78
    Ultimate Sniper out of NSW Derby due to travel issues. Now competes in Northern Derby... Another Masterpiece now represents All Stars at Menangle in the Derby

David McCarthy
    David McCarthy
    @dvdmacca
    ·
    21h
    Plans for Princess Tiffany to contest NSW Oaks confirmed after lack of suitable leadups for Pascoe Northern Oaks force connections hand.

Must be girls seats only on the plane because surely Muscle Factory hasn’t scared of the Sniper! Derby and Oaks Heats and Finals are scheduled for the same days

Spankem over his bad draw, sorry I mean foot abcess, and remaining in Australia to race

+ Reply to Thread