Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: THAT'S how it's done. Tabcorp Pk Menangle 03/09/2011

Member Yearling bbd will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Colin Douglass
    I'm not saying I do, but even if I were to accept that VOR, why can't they get Friday Newcastle and Saturday Menangle up sometime before lunch on Monday (or sometimes Tuesday)?

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoiceofreason View Post
    and please remember we want them to do some form for the next meeting as well so they get the COT"S right.
    [VVV] VOR...you went one 'stanza' too far my friend. You had me right up until you wrote that.

Junior Member Foal allsmokedup will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    You have a fantastic imagination TripleV123 or should i say.... Mr Paul seeing that we are basing identity on who we mention in threads Haha

There is only room for one steward on here and thats VOR

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] VOR...you went one 'stanza' too far my friend. You had me right up until you wrote that.
    It was only for you.

Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by allsmokedup View Post
    You have a fantastic imagination TripleV123 or should i say.... Mr Paul seeing that we are basing identity on who we mention in threads Haha

Only stating the facts

Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd View Post
    I'm not saying I do, but even if I were to accept that VOR, why can't they get Friday Newcastle and Saturday Menangle up sometime before lunch on Monday (or sometimes Tuesday)?
    Ok I think I can answer that it has to be typed now with all due respect to some of the stipes there I am tipping at best they would be two finger typists like myself so it takes time, with two meetings on Fridays and Saturdays through the winter lunchtime Monday is ok to me and remember some of them are backing up at a meeting on Monday as well.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by allsmokedup View Post

...and here he comes now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCO6s...eature=related

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoiceofreason View Post
    Ok I think I can answer that it has to be typed now with all due respect to some of the stipes there I am tipping at best they would be two finger typists like myself so it takes time, with two meetings on Fridays and Saturdays through the winter lunchtime Monday is ok to me and remember some of them are backing up at a meeting on Monday as well.
    I laughed at the two fingered typist comment... me too, but the amount of typing I do I have built up to 70 wpm believe it or not! Can't imagine how quick I'd type if I used all my fingers.

I think VOR's posts are refreshing. There has been a lot of nameless, faceless crap put on these forums lately, it has kind of turned me off a little bit. Even if you don't agree with someone, I always appreciate "reason" (no pun intended).

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    I laughed at the two fingered typist comment... me too, but the amount of typing I do I have built up to 70 wpm believe it or not! Can't imagine how quick I'd type if I used all my fingers.

I think VOR's posts are refreshing. There has been a lot of nameless, faceless crap put on these forums lately, it has kind of turned me off a little bit. Even if you don't agree with someone, I always appreciate "reason" (no pun intended).
    Going to go test my 2 finger typing. My pointers are my key two but my Right hand thumb (space bar) and middle finger get a go as well as my left hand ring. 55wpm rings a bell from a few years back but have improved since.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Going to go test my 2 finger typing. My pointers are my key two but my Right hand thumb (space bar) and middle finger get a go as well as my left hand ring. 55wpm rings a bell from a few years back but have improved since.
    They have online typing tests. I needed to find out one day for a resume.... Good luck! lol!

+ Reply to Thread