Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Resolved : HRV not editing the start of video replays

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Yes Kev, I made enquiries via another source as well. And your thoughts on what's shown? Let's keep it to the start please, per your initial post.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    First time I can discern ( I think) the green light very faintly is at the commencement of the 16 seconds mark of the replay. Inside wheel and shaft of 6 in line with the 5 so must be behind. 6 very obviously passing behind 5 during the course of that 1 second of replay ( I can’t reduce the time interval further) Green light certainly on at 17 second mark of the replay.

Aren’t horses supposed to come of the circle from the outside gates first so they are on the gate first? I know some drivers have a preference to be on the gate early. Is facilitating this preference eroding the quality of the starts? ( there’s no “circle” in the states, they go up to the gate at will and are mostly all in position, a few more trotters excluded)

Given that Mediatecs product development manager acknowledged a week ago on twitter that the replay was incomplete do you boys think it should have taken over a week and seperate approaches from you to get it fixed?
    Last edited by Dot; 03-19-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I first pick the light at 14 secs .
    I have changed thread title
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I first pick the light at 14 secs .
    I have changed thread title
    Thank You..

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    First time I can discern ( I think) the green light very faintly is at the commencement of the 16 seconds mark of the replay. Inside wheel and shaft of 6 in line with the 5 so must be behind. 6 very obviously passing behind 5 during the course of that 1 second of replay ( I can’t reduce the time interval further) Green light certainly on at 17 second mark of the replay.

Aren’t horses supposed to come of the circle from the outside gates first so they are on the gate first? I know some drivers have a preference to be on the gate early. Is facilitating this preference eroding the quality of the starts? ( there’s no “circle” in the states, they go up to the gate at will and are mostly all in position, a few more trotters excluded)

Given that Mediatecs product development manager acknowledged a week ago on twitter that the replay was incomplete do you boys think it should have taken over a week and seperate approaches from you to get it fixed?
    I don't think I need to say the 14 sec mark is where I see the light Dot.

The outside horses are supposed to peel first in a perfect world, horses being what they are at times, but the policy isn't set fast in that the outside horse and so on down has to be the first on the gate.

Who is to say either of our requests were the reason. My enquiry was only a few days ago. Could have been in response to the punter. Ideally it wouldn't have taken that long but I do not know the processes involved. It may have involved getting the replay from SKY.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Oh I’m not questioning where anyone else can see the green light but 16s is where I can see it on my phone

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Amazing that the Crocodile won after playing dodgem cars (good effort by the horse). I reckon the stewards could have upheld the protest, the push in made a huge difference to Lights and Music. That plus 11 weeks might still have been insufficient
    The form certainly was good and the Crocodile does it again with a new trainer and new driver (but same owner)

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...19#SPC22031902
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread