Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Stable Remarkable

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    The biggest problem is the lack of information coming from HRV. Were the horses swabbed and is the content of the drips being analyzed ?
    The participants want a level playing field, around the same time a small time NSW trainer was caught administering a substance into a horses mouth via a syringe on route to the track, they have been stood down until the inquiry is concluded. I know it's a different state but it shows a more serious approach is being taken by that state !
    Exactly. They made an announcement, the announcement being "We have nothing more to say until we have something to say". Which, so far, is nothing at all.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think I will email the CEO to say that it is coming across as a cover up
    He won't answer any but I am pretty sure they are arriving
    Not that it matters but I think the timing of this catch has them worried about bad publicity following the Eureka and Vicbred Finals and with the Vic Cup on our doorstep
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I didn't get a bounce back from the trots.com address but I did for this following one - how can I stop this from being treated as spam???????????
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    The biggest problem is the lack of information coming from HRV. Were the horses swabbed and is the content of the drips being analyzed ?
    The participants want a level playing field, around the same time a small time NSW trainer was caught administering a substance into a horses mouth via a syringe on route to the track, they have been stood down until the inquiry is concluded. I know it's a different state but it shows a more serious approach is being taken by that state !
    I wonder if its more to do with the state or the size of trainer though.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    A couple of interesting questions on PP this morning.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yes, PP asking how the swabs from Act Now and Show Me Heaven were tested and cleared in under a week.
    He also asked seeing as though this breach was captured on the day of the Vicbred Finals - were the 30 horses all set to run that night, tested too?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Unbelievable results for the stable

Win the Derby, Quinellas it and has 5 of the first 6

Win the Vic Cup

Win the Oaks, in fact gets the first 5 across the line

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...s/?mc=MX141023
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    and I think Susan Is Her Name going amiss a couple of weeks ago very likely cost them the Trotters Oaks
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Where is the Stewart Stable tonight?
    It makes sense for a stable to have some time off - it's just that we don't often see it
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Emma Stewart stable won 8 out of 10 Victoria's answer to Ben Yole what a joke Victorian/Tasmanian harness racing is. Whatever you may say about Jason Grimson he is a man of conviction not afraid to tackle big races outside of his state particularly NZ while those other two sit on their dunghill dominating

+ Reply to Thread