Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Robbie Byrnes warned off

triplev123

Robbie Byrnes warned off

Thursday8 September 2011

Please be advisedthat licensed person Mr Robbie BYRNES was “Warned Off” by theBoard of HRNSW effective yesterday.

Mr BYRNES failedto adhere to requests to provide records in relation to the currentinvestigation being conducted.

Accordingly MrByrnes is under the same embargo as a disqualified person.

Note: The HarnessRules of Racing relevant to this matter are:

§ Rule187 (2): A person shall not refuse to answer questions or to produce ahorse, document, substance or piece of equipment, or give false or misleadingevidence for information at an enquiry or investigation;

§ Rule187 (3): A person shall comply with an order or direction given by thestewards;

§ Rule187 (7): A person who fails to comply with any provision of this rule isguilty of an offence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUytEX_XkE
    Last edited by triplev123; 09-08-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    Hmm Tuddah..........

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Just because View Post
    What? They didn't sing the best line of the song! lol! Was that line not in the original version?

triplev123
    Ah yes...the much adored and widely sung refrain. Very appropriate in this instance.

Junior Member Weanling Just because will become famous soon enough Just because's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Flashing it wasn't actually the Angels who thought up the extra lyrics so to speak. I heard Doc Neeson in an interview a few years ago and he said they were playing a gig in Darwin and someone yelled it out from the crowd and it stuck

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    lets hope they are not suspicious of R Byrnes doing anything untoward yessssssssssss they got the mongrel and life should be the penalty.

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Ah yes...the much adored and widely sung refrain. Very appropriate in this instance.
    G'day big fella

I remember back in the early 80's at the Whitlam Centre (Bass Hill) stuffing around for ages before asking this very attractive young lady up to dance, surprisingly she said yes and we walked out onto the dance floor only to hear this classic fire up; including the much adored and widely sung refrain! Not the way I had hoped it would work out!

Regards

Mark

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Just because View Post
    Flashing it wasn't actually the Angels who thought up the extra lyrics so to speak. I heard Doc Neeson in an interview a few years ago and he said they were playing a gig in Darwin and someone yelled it out from the crowd and it stuck
    Are you serious? I am a pretty boring person now, but I can tell you when I use to go out when this song was played IT WENT OFF! Absolutely hilarious that probably about the only line I know of it, wasn't in the original! Learn something new every day!

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Are you serious? I am a pretty boring person now, but I can tell you when I use to go out when this song was played IT WENT OFF! Absolutely hilarious that probably about the only line I know of it, wasn't in the original! Learn something new every day!
    Is there any news on the Robbie Byrnes appeal

+ Reply to Thread