Hi Teecee my credentials as a techno nuffy are well established and I freely confess I have no idea how to clear out any previous cached versions of how to reload on my phone! Is closing all the windows in the browser enough or is there more to it then that?

I think I do get the optimised mobile version on my phone but what I would like as I don’t have access to a desktop or other device is to be able to access the less optimum version via my phone to view extended pedigrees. Other sites not necessarily related to harness racing often offer that by clicking on desktop view on a mobile device but I don’t see that option here.

For what it’s worth, and possibly part of the same problem whilst it may not be “computer geek” optimum for a mobile being able to see an entire field on the one page for a racing person it certainly is. Also, as feedback for HRNZ, a couple of regular punters here ( though perhaps not in NZ) have been very critical of the new site on twitter for not being able to view an entire field at once, or scroll through the entire fields in one go on a page. I don’t imagine they are only using a mobile phone for access.