Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Breed

Junior Member Weanling protege will become famous soon enough protege's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Coach

New Breed

of Trainer: Congratulations to Nathan Williamson on his first and second training win on Thursday. With the quality stock he has around him it will not be long before trips to the winnerscircle as a trainer become a weekly occurence. Already early in his career he has demonstrated patience and put his horses first which will stand to them in the long run.

of Driver: Our drivers are very kind in the finish. Granted some down-right appear to be not trying too hard. But here i am referring to the winning drivers who are reading the race so well and able to vary their methods of encouragement and not swinging the axe as past generations have.

of Horse: With Sundon and Christian Cullen so prominent at every meeting i enjoy seeing the new contenders try to make their mark. Is the next supersire already here?

od Website: www.southlandharness.co.nz is a really good read on what is going on in the south. You should visit on Tuesday to get the local tips for Gore's meeting and check out the Drivers and trainers tipping challenge. Pretty sure Brent Barclay has tipped 4 winners from 4 tips.
    Premier Horse Nursery of the World- Southland!

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Great post

I too wish to congratulate Nathan - good to see his get his first wins on the board. He has driven for us before and one day will get one of the syndicate trotters - just got to get them off his father first

+ Reply to Thread