Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Definition of Breeder

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    From the APGold web site.

Terms & Conditions of Series 23 (2012) Race Series & Gold Bonus Scheme are yet to be finalised. They will be published here when available.

triplev123
    [looks like the idea came from vic]

It did, that much I do know.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I dont have a strong view on this, as it works both ways for me as someone who buys and sells mares on a regular basis.

However, i am very big on consistency and uniformity, and i cant see how in Vic the "breeder" is the person who pays the service fee, yet for Vicbred purposes, the vicbred component is paid by the owner of the mare at the time of foaling.

Either the Vicbred pay up needs to be changed, or they ignore the definiton of breeder!!!

triplev123
    Stop sitting on the fence Mightymo. Get on the blower to Ace and give him a spray.

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    It seems this is an issue which needs to be addressed by hrv. I care less about the definition than the fair apportioning of any breeder bonuses. It seems they need to quickly amend their terms and conditions to acknowledge the foal notifier as the person who benefits from the proceeds of any breeder rewards.

+ Reply to Thread