aussiebreno

Melpark Major

Will be the horse of the season.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    good run last night, hopefully he doesn't have any issues this time in

triplev123
    I hope so. I hope he gets back to his best form. When he was at the top of his game he was something to behold. He put in two of the biggest efforts I've ever seen, one at Kilmore in the Popular Alm Sprint & the other at HP in the Miracle Mile about a month later and he won the Legends in between.

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    I hope he comes back too. He put in a good run!!!!!

triplev123
    BIG effort. For the horse to finish 2nd after being 9 or 10 lengths off them & last at the half & making up all that ground in the fastest part of the race, looks like he's well on his way.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Melpark Major
    Will be the horse of the season, I hope so and it would be good to see his little sister by Art Major go through the sales ring.

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Let's not forget his Vic cup victory... Breathtaking!

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...V201208&ms=vic

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    I would love to see him stand up for a full season and anything could happen.

Member Gelding Village Kid will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Craig Kavanagh
    Occupation
    Finance
    Just as a fan watching his runs last season he still seemed able to produce a brilliant finishing burst, such as the night at Melton where he came from last turning ofr home, but didn't have that legendary toughness of old.

Maybe thats the way to drive him now after hs problems, more quietly with a sit rather than in his old aggressive manner.

One of my favourite horses and would be great to see him back, agree with an earlier poster re the Popular Alm Sprint win - 3 deep the trip with Smoken Up in the death inside him. Amazing.

Will be great to have horses like Melpark Major and Smoken Up dominating the headlines in months to come for all the right reasons.

aussiebreno
    Great to see the support from you lot after this horses issues; I thought I'd get shut down for my enthusiasm as I know I am bias towards this bloke!!
    His Popular Alm win at Kilmore was absolutely amazing and his Vic Cup win was deadset sensational. 2 of my top 5 favourite runs of the past 5 years. (Alongside Blackies Hunter Cup from 30m and Menangle ID + Smoken Ups sub 1.50)

Smoken Up would have the title now in their head to head battles but it would be good to see some the rivalry begin once more.

+ Reply to Thread