Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pepper Tree Sale Results

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

Pepper Tree Sale Results

This is a call to those resourceful folk who are heading to the PTF sale today carrying an IPhone. Can you please keep us posted with sale results today. Pretty please

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    If you would like to know a certain result just ask as i wrote most of them down. I havn't got time to write them all down at the moment as i'm going to sit on the heater and try and thaw out, it was freezing.

Real Name
    Unknown
    The sbsw yearlings please mango.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Kept For Pleasure $110k
    Trudee $20k passed in

Real Name
    Unknown
    Thanks mango. Apart from the kept for pleasure colt were there any other 'wow, prices for lots?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    mango , on the Kept For Pleasure colt was there spirited bidding or just a couple of starting high bids that shut others out?

Was there some sort of confirmation problem with the Trudee colt?

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    No other wow price's, there was 2 that were passed in though that i really liked, Jereme's Jet - Socialize colt was a nice strong looking colt and was passed in for $20k and not sure of the reserve and the other a filly by Mach Three - Indigenous she was a really nice filly with a beautifull walk she was passed in for $33k and her reserve was $35k.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    mango , on the Kept For Pleasure colt was there spirited bidding or just a couple of starting high bids that shut others out?

Was there some sort of confirmation problem with the Trudee colt?
    There was some spirited bidding from different people and the Trudee colt was a good bodied colt and a lot stronger type than the other one i thought it also was a lot bigger in the joints and had a average head, boarder line on roman nose type.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Thanks for the update mango. Did you secure any stock for yourself today , or just an observer?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    i believe the Postmark filly sold for 40K and the African dancer was a buyback at 41k, with a 45K reserve

+ Reply to Thread