+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addingtons treatment of members poor

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer

Thumbs down Addingtons treatment of members poor

yet again the Club is ruled by the need to make a dollar so members turfed out of Silks Lounge into the smallest room on the course and it was packed with very poor viewing of the races.

we pay our membership fees but get treated like crap when it is many of those members that are there at most meetings.

Those that got the excellent facilities tonight probably didn't even know there was a race meeting on.

The stuffy suits of committee members couldn't care less. Payback next election time - looking for some young blood to roll some of those stuffy suits.

Junior Member Weanling protege will become famous soon enough protege's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Coach
    Would be interesting to see Addington publish the number of new members that are sourced through events such as this. What is a significant number of new members to justify kicking the loyal members to a "poor viewing (area) of the" course?
    Maybe i should join up with Forbury and see how they treat their members. I am not too optimistic that it will be anything special.
    Premier Horse Nursery of the World- Southland!

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    I heard one of the committee members before the election lobbying for people to vote for the status quo - thereby maintinaing their nice little number - some of the members barely attend committee meetings according to the list in the annual report.

Their management and communication of at least one of their syndicates is not good either. One of my members in my syndicate who is in a MET syndicate often comments on the difference in information supplied.

They need new blood.

+ Reply to Thread