Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ok you care about harness racing read this

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses

Angry ok you care about harness racing read this

Then stop crying about the rorts and do something about them because there are plenty of ways to get action from the supreme being who control the game.

PROTEST<>PROTEST<>PROTEST<> or nothing will change and 12 months later we will have another rort in this ones place thanks to HRNSW.

Imagine the biggest race of the year being disrupted because the track is blocked by owners/trainers/and drivers who are honest people trying to make a living while the cheats have been protected by HRNSW(cmon *** sue me lets get it out in court) i have a unbeatable case

funny how trainers or drivers who go to USA come back and their horses run through brick walls even ones that have not had the stamina to pull a bike yet now they can pull a steam train pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by ringman; 09-15-2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Edited, because you won' get sued, we will :)

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    funny how trainers or drivers who go to USA come back and their horses run through brick walls even ones that have not had the stamina to pull a bike yet now they can pull a steam train pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    They are more advanced than us when it comes to training techniques and care of horses. I learnt more in the 12 months I was there than in the previous 5 years in Australia. having so many trainers in such a small space, you observe a lot just by watching. Several vets (I think their vets are better than ours) visit each training farm every day, you can pick their brain.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    This belongs here and don't you dare edit it Admin.
    Is Choking In Their DNA?
    At what point does choking make the leap from being a surprise to simply being the norm? If you’re constantly being told you’re destined to fail, eventually the seeds of doubt will take root and inhibit your performance and this generation of All Blacks have grown up seeing their predecessors throw plenty of World Cups away when they’re clearly the best team on the planet. When it comes to the crunch, some people just can’t handle the pressure. We call him Sergio Garcia. The lingering fear is that collectively, the All Blacks will get a big enough dose of stage fright to inhibit their technical dominance and brings them down to a more beatable level. Their ability to run up cricket scores in the pool stages is matched only by their ability to freeze in the headlights of the latter stages of the tournament. They’ve reached at least a semi-final in 5 of the 6 World Cups to date, but only converted that into one trophy. It makes Arsene Wenger’s recent record of silverware look almost prolific.

Admittedly, this point is rendered somewhat defunct by the Spanish team who defied years and years of talented teams finding ways to lose to become the dominant force in world soccer with wins in Euro 2008 and the 2010 World Cup, but is the time really right for the All Blacks to shake off their most unwanted of labels? We’ll find out in about 7 weeks time.

triplev123
    [It makes Arsene Wenger’s recent record of silverware look almost prolific.]

[VVV] THAT'S GOLD! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    They are more advanced than us when it comes to training techniques and care of horses. I learnt more in the 12 months I was there than in the previous 5 years in Australia. having so many trainers in such a small space, you observe a lot just by watching. Several vets (I think their vets are better than ours) visit each training farm every day, you can pick their brain.
    [VVV] You tell 'em Sister! Amen.

Junior Member Yearling coldshot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rebecca Taylor
    Occupation
    Teacher/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    PROTEST<>PROTEST<>PROTEST<> or nothing will change and 12 months later we will have another rort in this ones place thanks to HRNSW.

Imagine the biggest race of the year being disrupted because the track is blocked by owners/trainers/and drivers who are honest people trying to make a living while the cheats have been protected by HRNSW(cmon *** sue me lets get it out in court) i have a enbeatable case
    I don't now whether this is serious or a troll? Protest for what exactly? No-one seems to have an alternative that is viable and acceptable to all parties (administrators, govt, participants, etc). It is a bit harsh to blame all of HRNSW for the actions of a (hopefully) few internal rotten apples. There are good people there with the industry's best interests at heart.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Drugs are bad Ringman! MmmmmKaaaaay!

Junior Member Yearling coldshot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rebecca Taylor
    Occupation
    Teacher/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky camilla"s lovechild View Post
    drugs are bad ringman! Mmmmmkaaaaay!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Last edited by admin; 5 Hours Ago at 10:44 AM. Reason: Edited, because you won' get sued, we will
    [VVV]...and then JC will have to sell Auckland Reactor for a 4th (?) time to raise the cash.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Drugs are bad Ringman! MmmmmKaaaaay!
    How about we take up a collection for him for this T-shirt so he is , shall we say , even more "relaxed" , when writing his stupid rants

Last edited by David Summers; 09-15-2011 at 07:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread