Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ok you care about harness racing read this

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    triple , no response needed here . Remember your promise about "oxygen" for the OP elsewhere. I couldn't help myself however.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by coldshot View Post
    It is a bit harsh to blame all of HRNSW for the actions of a (hopefully) few internal rotten apples. There are good people there with the industry's best interests at heart.
    Yes thats true but but once the rotten apples get found out they get replaced by the next batch.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Drugs are bad Ringman! MmmmmKaaaaay!
    Never taken a drug in my life staying fit is the key to a good life..... pity i cant say the same about some harness trainers horses

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    funny how trainers or drivers who go to USA come back and their horses run through brick walls even ones that have not had the stamina to pull a bike yet now they can pull a steam train pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very interesting Ringman........those with links to America have horses running through brick walls. This has been happening for sometime now. Apparently they are good trainers but werent before these overseas ties.
    Most of the comments on here relate to bi-carb and TC02 which has been used for the last 100 years but they fail to mention the gorilla juice these blokes are using..............

+ Reply to Thread