I'm a mug punter and ex-owner who quit the sport 8 weeks ago due to the cheats and time it's going to take to clean up this sport. I'm glad i don't have a horse anymore watching Luke Mc win 4 and 5 races a night, but he is so much smarter then the other drivers at Menangle. He knows when to go froward, when to go back, makes his moves down the back straight covering less metres then doing it around a turn.

Last night took the cake though when his $1.04 pop is 60m behind the field, the idiots in the race almost wait for him to catch up, then let him go to the front and let him run 30/31 sec qtrs. I know the horse is 10 fold above the others but at least put it to him and make him run 4x quick sectionals to give your selves a chance.

I still don't understand why drivers drive a normal M0 race different to a Group 1 race, would you want to win it no matter what, at the end of the day a Group 1 might be worth $200,000 but $16,000 is still alot of money for an M0. I have never sat behind a horse but the drivers at Melton seem to put "more effort" into their races.