Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: One of the worst things Ive seen on a harness racing track EVER!!!!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post

Wouldn't a full time form analyst also be a punter? A punter working with the stewards would be getting into dangerous ground?

The stewards are good enough form analysts already? Thats why they are good at enforcing the "Change of tactics" rule (I'm being sarcastic Triple!!)
    [VVV] You guys should leave the Comedy to me.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank Redemption View Post
    Calling Sam Nati !

Nows the chance to clean up this sport or rebadge it " Red Hot Trots" with a fiery new logo. I hate that term "Red Hots" but it's easy to understand where the name fits in.

Whilst I understand that it's great that you want to catch the "Great Train Robbers" ( Steward assisted race wins ) but how about catching and "jailing" these thieving little break and enter buggers ( Team Driving )

Crooked is still Crooked no matter what the scale and still hurts harness racings image and damages punter perception. The big enquiry will take time which whilst annoying is understandable, but these matters should be stomped on quickly.

For goodness sake if you boot them out dont keep letting the buggers back in each time.
    You realise Sam Nati is the CEO not a steward?

Junior Member Foal Kevin Pizzuto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Dazza..... whats your problem why dont u show your real name
    u are all on here talking shit ill defend my self
    and what is it to you what i do... youse are all jealous get over yourself
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 09-22-2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: language

aussiebreno
    It seems Graeme Watts has taken Mr Pizzuto up on his offer a few posts back and is driving Double Bundy at Menangle on Saturday night. On that note I'll probably be on the Bundys come Saturday night. I won't go the double bundy though because I won't see the last race.

Junior Member Weanling Shawshank Redemption will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    You realise Sam Nati is the CEO not a steward?
    Yes I am aware of this. Always thought the CEO was the one that made the decisions! Is he not the best person to fix these problems ?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pizzuto View Post
    Edited: Quote contained now deleted post
    Mind your language Kevin their is women and kid's on here as well send them a private message if you want to abuse them please
    Last edited by admin; 09-21-2011 at 11:50 PM.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZZA View Post
    Pizzuto .. if you have done nothing wrong and didnt feel the need to defend yourself you would not be reacting so strongly. Boom Boom you've been caught out, do everyone a favour and nick off you and your antics are not wanted. Go buy yourself a nice reef and beef with your winnings from the other day and be done with it. Cheat!!!
    To be fair, if people were flaming me on a forum, whether I was in the right or wrong I would defend myself. People always seem to be that little bit braver on the internet under a non de plume... I understand that people want to vent, but it would be nice to keep everything above the belt so to speak....

aussiebreno
    Your boss must have a hard time with you asking him about every little thing you're required to do in your line of work. The stewards at the meeting handle this type of thing; next in line would be Bill Cable.

Junior Member Weanling Shawshank Redemption will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    To be fair, if people were flaming me on a forum, whether I was in the right or wrong I would defend myself. People always seem to be that little bit braver on the internet under a non de plume... I understand that people want to vent, but it would be nice to keep everything above the belt so to speak....

Hi Red,

Ever the diplomat as usual which I appreciate.

I would hope that if you were wrong you would be able to admit your mistake and not defend yourself regardless !

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank Redemption View Post
    Hi Red,

Ever the diplomat as usual which I appreciate.

I would hope that if you were wrong you would be able to admit your mistake and not defend yourself regardless !
    C'mon Shawshank, Flashing is NEVER wrong! Plus she's a women so that makes her never, never ever wrong

Closed Thread