+ Reply to Thread

Thread: world cup joke

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)

world cup joke

An Aussie had two of the best tickets for the Rugby World Cup Final. As he sits down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No .... ," he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible ...... !" said the man, "who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Rugby World Cup Final, the biggest sporting event of the Rugby World and not use it ....... ?

He says, "Well actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we haven't been to, together, since we got married .... ......

"Oh . . .. I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find someone else, a friend, or relative, or even a neighbour, to take the seat .... ?"

The man shakes his head .. .. .,

"No ..... . They're all at the funeral."

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Australia's win over the USA was a walk in the park The NZilnd Verses France will be a good game, this will be NZilnd's first game of the tournament.IMO
    Had a poke request on face-book today apparently the NZilnd Rugby team wants to poke me. I did not respond, they can find someone else to poke or just
    continue poking each other.

+ Reply to Thread