Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward

Real Name Rules

Now that we have implemented the requirement that real names must be used here are the rules:

If you are already registered and haven't edited your name, you should get an error message when you sign in that contains a link to update your profile. You can also edit your profile by clicking forum actions in the top menu, then clicking edit profile.

If you have a legitimate reason for not wanting to use your real name, PM me and I can overide the requirement.

Rules:

You must use both your first and last name, no initials, and no fake names

You cannot try to pass yourself off as somebody else, especially other industry people which will result in an immediate ban.

We will give everyone a few days to sort out their profile, but after this time if you don't have your real full name in your profile we will suspend accounts temporarily, and if it continues we will ban permanently.

We've instigated these changes for the benefit of all members. if anybody is unhappy you can PM me to discuss, but at the end of the day if we lose some members for the greater good this is ok with us.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

triplev123
    Do names have to be in English?

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Do names have to be in English?
    You just love to push that envelope don't you Mr VVV! :P

triplev123
    You're such a bossy boots sometimes Flashing. I'm seriously reconsidering your offer to be 2nd trainer when you move down here to Sydney. I get ordered around enough as it is here at home.

Flashing Red
    Me, bossy? If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that I'd have more money than Mz Zuckerburg :P

I actually thought you'd put your name in Japanese, or something like that. Abiding by the rules but rebelling at the same time is just so like you!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Good move Admin
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Admin, I am very happy with the change to showing our real names and hope that it might mean less abuse and postings from trolls and more constructive discussions.

Flashing Red
    I'm actually surprised at how many people have put their real names up. Impressive and encouraging

triplev123
    So am I. Well done Troops.

+ Reply to Thread