Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Interdom 2019

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yes Rod, Grant's drive was ordinary but in the 2nd heat Ultimate Sniper didn't have it easy but was too good
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Rnd 3

https://infohorse.hrnz.co.nz/datahrs...4314-race-8-dl

Colt 31 has drawn 2 while San Carlo starts on his back

In the other heat, My Kiwi and Bling have drawn reasonably in 5 & 6
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Here is the pdf of the points table after Rnd 2

I hope the attachment works

If it doesn't you will find a click here on this page

https://www.alexandrapark.co.nz/what...p-2019-racing/

It will take a win for Colt 31 to make it while Bling is only a couple of points behind the present cut off so 4th will probably do it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Messenger; 12-04-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Chase Auckland bet of the decade $1.50 to place with TAB. Is $1.26 with Ladbrokes and $1.35 Sportsbet. Colt 31 won't cross but also wouldn't be handing up to horses drawn 3-6 so its a terrible draw for them who will all probably end up near the tail. Whoever CA chooses to hand up to (if at all) he ends up leaders back and no further back because surely Purdons won't allow him to get 3 back fence. Probably hand up to Ashley Locaz who probably needs some certainty of points? Its in their racing styles so would be acceptable.

Don't even know if Ultimate Sniper will come round? As already qualified just sit back? San Carlo straight into running line probably gets first crack at getting to the death anyway so another reason for US to stay back. So probably not a bad draw for San Carlo.

I think Blings draw is absolutely horrible for him. He is just a sit sprinter. If he drew here in the final he would run near last. Thefixer will get to the front with Cruz Bromac behind him I would have thought. Unfortunately TAB have got it right with them equal favourite $2.30, I was hoping we could see $3.50+ Thefixer. There isn't much in the field, AGs will be thereabouts but given he has qualified and the draws of Marks two I don't think he is a winning proposition, Triple 8 will be rattling home if he gets to see fresh air so by way of default Bling should finish close enough to qualify but that is more a reflection of the rest of the field. His lungs will be burning at the 200m.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It would seem Sniper is coming around

For most horses the second line barrier draw Ultimate Sniper faces in his 2700m mobile heat tomorrow night would be a market cooler but has has spent much of the series three wide so Rasmussen doesn’t bat an eyelid over giving away a start tomorrow night.

“He will probably go sit parked if he can’t get the lead and he will love it there.

http://www.harnesslink.com/News/All-...ing-the-market
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    It would seem Sniper is coming around

For most horses the second line barrier draw Ultimate Sniper faces in his 2700m mobile heat tomorrow night would be a market cooler but has has spent much of the series three wide so Rasmussen doesn’t bat an eyelid over giving away a start tomorrow night.

“He will probably go sit parked if he can’t get the lead and he will love it there.

http://www.harnesslink.com/News/All-...ing-the-market
    Interesting. Whether she is playing games?

If she goes 3wide blindly from the gate she is going to face a traffic jam of the horses drawn 3-5/3-6. Horse still good enough to deal with it but not exactly a 10/10 drive. If she tucks in behind San Carlo he gets first shot at moving 3 wide to the death and the death won't be on offer. I would have thought they would also wanting to be pushing forward with Ashley Locaz who still needs a solid placing to guarantee a spot in the final, so if US goes forward it makes ALs job a bit harder.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    From Michael Guerin

Ultimate Sniper (11) has been so dominant it is pointless finding one to beat him. ....
    You can take the shorts Ultimate Sniper to win but 11-1/2/4/10 might be a trifecta and First4 play.

http://www.harnesslink.com/New-Zealand/H2

If your thinking proves correct Brendan - there is money to be made
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    From Michael Guerin

Ultimate Sniper (11) has been so dominant it is pointless finding one to beat him. ....
    You can take the shorts Ultimate Sniper to win but 11-1/2/4/10 might be a trifecta and First4 play.

http://www.harnesslink.com/New-Zealand/H2

If your thinking proves correct Brendan - there is money to be made
    I've played Chase Auckland the place for the record with a very small win bet.

Be putting Ashley Locaz in if you want to play exotics though

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Finally I am home and can watch the third round of heats on the big screen and what do I get
    ¼ screen
    why are we sharing the screen when nothing else is racing
    Sky is a piece of $^!+

Ultimate Sniper playing with them???
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    NZ are far too slow at getting results up on their site
    We haven't got R5 up yet, much less R6 so that we can work out the points
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread