+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pizzuto suspended

Junior Member Foal Davo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Davies
    Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    I also think this is in his favour. Betting records normally reveal support for the less fancied stablemates, not the odds-on pop....
    Not correct.

Junior Member Weanling Minty will become famous soon enough Minty's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kristy Padberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    Must be a few Kristy Padbergs then. There is one in WA who trains a horse called Alta Delihlah. You mentioned falling and I understand this horse fell in the last. Is it ok.

Did you realise Kevin Pizzuto trained Alta Delihlah in NSW before you bought it?
    I most certainly know who trained the horse prior to my purchasing her. To clarify a few things. Yes, the stable has bought horses from the Pizzutto stable. Among many other stables from NSW, Vic, SA, NZ and even Tasmania. In fact more horses have been purchased from other stables over the last few years than from the Pizzuto stable.

I never spoke to Kevin Pizzuto prior to the puchase of AD. I bought her on someone elses recomendation. I have spoken to this person maybe twice on the phone. I never met them in person. So, yes, If I saw him on the street I would walk straight past him and be none the wiser. Same goes for a lot of people I have purchased horses from. Doesn't mean I know them. I simply purchased a horse that was for sale!

I still stand by my saying the penalty was to harsh. I still don't think the second place horse would have caught the winner regardless of how many times it was hit. It is my opinion and I am entitled to it. Same as you are entitled to yours and sometimes people simply disagree.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Missing Mr triplev123.Holiday's perhaps?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    No , has been banned twice for using fake real names. The warning at the top of the forum is clear enough.

Rules are rules and those who want to post here need to abide by them. I can't see how that can possibly be a problem.
    Last edited by David Summers; 10-02-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Did not say it was a problem,just asking.Thanks for the reply.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Sorry Ron , was not making any criticism of yourself in any way. My apologies to you if you thought I was.

When I said "I can't see how that can possibly be a problem" , it was directed at a couple of forum posters who think they are being "clever" trying to use stupid fake real names and who think that the new "real name" forum rules should not apply to them.
    Last edited by David Summers; 10-02-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    Sorry Ron , was not making any criticism of yourself in any way. My apologies to you if you thought I was.

When I said "I can't see how that can possibly be a problem" , it was directed at a couple of forum posters who think they are being "clever" trying to use stupid fake real names and who think that the new "real name" forum rules should not apply to them.
    All sweet

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post

[VVV] Directed indeed. Taking your shots whilst I was on the sidelines eh? So, without further ado and by way of batting it back over the net there Dave, apparently your pomposity is only exceed by your self rightousness. Jules & the Crew have known exactly who I am since day 1, name, e-mail, phone numbers, the lot and this I gave voluntarily via email. If you can say the same then good for you. If not, then please...spare me the Boy Scout routine.

Real Name
    David Summers
    Like 99% of users in the forums , we put on our glasses and read the instruction from the forum administrators at the top of the page and followed the directions. We did not behave like childish babies using silly names.

I did not make the rules , the administrators did, but note in the forum pole you voted "yes" and agreed that you would continue posting if you had to show your real name. I don't know why it is such a big deal. You received a warning in one of the threads from admin and most probably you were contacted direct. I am not here to have a debate with you.

I have enjoyed many of your posts and have enjoyed interacting with you in these forums over the past few months. There are a lot more important things to discuss at the moment.

Moving on , hopefully, I heard mention that all CCTV footage from Menangle over the last few months has been called for in the current investigation. Apparently some of it is quite explosive in those that are seen within the videos before particular races. I have only been told this second hand and wondered if you have seen this printed anywhere?

Real Name
    David Summers
    While I think of it too, triple, I note on the NZ forum that you have been a critic of Auckland Reactor in the past. What did you make of his win last Friday? I thought was very impressive , especially from the standing start.

+ Reply to Thread