Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toohard's Article: Never invest in anything that eats

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Gday LOC

Palais Du Louvre in tonight. Ballarat R5N2. Fingers crossed as always! The horse than won your trial other day (Highstead) is out of mare called Cobbity Star....Palais Du Louvres grandmother (my mares mum). You were happy with run? I've been following that horse Highstead (as he my mares 1/2 brother). When he does everything right he goes OK. Cheers

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

Best Of Luck !

Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Gday LOC

Palais Du Louvre in tonight. Ballarat R5N2. Fingers crossed as always! The horse than won your trial other day (Highstead) is out of mare called Cobbity Star....Palais Du Louvres grandmother (my mares mum). You were happy with run? I've been following that horse Highstead (as he my mares 1/2 brother). When he does everything right he goes OK. Cheers

Looking through the form for the trial I was surprised with Highsteads form. Considering he can be a bit wayward he has a good record.

Kisses had a 1 eyed blinker tried on her in the trial which did not work as Darren could not steer her or push her out. May have given your guy a run for his money if things had panned out better.

Good Luck Tonight I will watch his run !

Regards,

Sue

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Good luck tonight Paul.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Thanks Sue and Phil. He went good again. Had to do bit of work to get and hold the front but he fought on real good (the winner went enormous!). Made the final next Friday night at Melton so another go at the elusive M0. Cheeers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    BUMP

The link doesn't work anymore so use this

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Fantastic Paul
    Last edited by Messenger; 08-08-2022 at 12:12 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    BUMP

The link doesn't work anymore so use this

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Fantastic Paul
    This is a great article, and it gets better every time i read it ! Time for some some literary genius Paul.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I must have sensed something when I bumped this thread because:

Gisborne computer expert Paul Humphreys, the breeder-owner of last Friday’s impressive Ballarat winner Euroking, has an unblemished record as a broodmare owner......

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...or-new-stable/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread