Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: De Lovely

nat

De Lovely

Is this mare the most exciting horse in NZ and maybe the Southern Hemisphere the way she won last night she was low flying on the bend. I would love to see her clash with all the top mares in oz she has world class speed

Member Filly eljay will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lloyd Jury
    Occupation
    Retired
    Reportedly from Butch - "If you think that was flying, wait till she's race ready"

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    brilliant run- that was great racing last night

thoroughly enjoyed watching

Junior Member Foal mtlunchbx will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mark Guilford
    The partnership between De Lovely and David Butcher is a beauty to watch. David knows what the horse can do, and every now and then she flicks her ears for the whistle for guidance, not that she needs it. One is incomplete without the other.

nat
    I dont know if David Butcher know what this mare can do as she seems untapped and only doe's what Butcher let her do to win. But your right he seems to have these horses he is at one with Elsu, Changeover, De Loverly

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I don't think i've seen a mare with so much turn of foot, when Butcher let's here go she just put's lengths on them and that was only her first start back from a spell. If her half brother by Mach Three is a nice type (lot 52 Australasian Yearling Classic sale) he should bring some $$$

Junior Member Weanling protege will become famous soon enough protege's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Coach
    De Lovely was all class on Friday. I look forward to the BBB rematch this week coming. BBB was gone at the top of the straight and kept fighting (though no match for De Lovely) right to the line. A couple of super mares it would be great to see go around Menangle (An Australasian Matron Stakes).
    De Lovely, BBB, Make Mine Cullen, Carabella, Broadways Best, Jazzam, Nearea Franco, Christian Melody. Who would make your 8-horse field?
    Premier Horse Nursery of the World- Southland!

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    When a combination of a class horse (De Lovely) and a gifted driver (David Butcher) come together the result is: Magical. I along with many of yous' out there have witnessed in the past, not often but enough for us to now when we are seeing something special. Now we can start once again to sit back and look with wonder as De Lovely and David turn our "De Lovely game" into something exciting and magical. Go Team !!

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    . . and her action is so smooth...
    she reminds me of a pacer who never reached his potential in the mid 90s.. Getting It Right.. great smooth action but injury plagued. Hope De Lovely doesn't suffer the same fate..

nat
    I didnt think she would get there last run then she turned into super horse and started motoring and powered to the line.

+ Reply to Thread