+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: De Lovely

Junior Member Weanling Mardy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Mental Health Worker
    Ah yes Franco Emirate of course,thanks for that Neil.Yip going to be one of the best Pelorus Classic races they've had..will be awesome.

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Wouldn't be suprised to see Smiling Shard and Kotare Mach among others up there as well will be a good test for De Lovely,

Junior Member Weanling Brando will become famous soon enough Brando's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    That is a good trial option pre IDs... if she can't compete with the best 4yo males then save her for next year and aim at some other races

Real Name
    Unknown
    Spot on there Brando.

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    I suspect that it may be a bit early for De Lovely but there's only one way to find out..... and if I were a punter I wouldn't be putting any hard earned on her as yet (I don't bet on any horses)

Member Filly eljay will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lloyd Jury
    Occupation
    Retired
    De Lovely will be starting Cambridge next Friday.

Flashing Red
    Does anyone know if she would go to Aussie for the Ladyship? Another great, great racemare in Fleur de Lil, back from America is also targeting that race if she can get fit enough in time. As is of course Make Mine Cullen. Fleur de Lil was probably second to only Good Looking Girl before she left for America (and Good Looking Girl broke her pelvis). Good Looking Girl was open Grand Circuit placed.

Real Name
    Unknown
    That would be a great matchup, not sure if she would target that race though as Auckland Cup is around the same time and would be a big trip for one $100,000 race.

Flashing Red
    WHEN will Australia and New Zealand sit down and work out a proper stakes schedule? Seriously? The NSW and WA Derby is on at the same time, the 3yo AGP Colts final is on the same time as the Auckland Derby as 2 examples off the top of my head. Don't clubs realise that they will attract a better field if all eligible horses could physically attend if connections wanted to? Or is everyone just stubborn with their dates??

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    9 - 4YO MOBILE PACE - A GROUP 2 RACE 2300m
    Pelorus 4yo Classic Mobile Pace.Of $40000 including $17500 HRNZ subsidy ($25000, $8000, $4000, $2000, $1000).
    Acceptance fee: Nil.

Race History

Horse Name Form Age Sex
    Amenophis 380051 4 G S A Ballantyne
    Captain Peacock 128X71 4 G D A Taylor
    Choise Achiever 211111 4 G T G Butt
    False Promise 670391 4 G K G Coutts
    Franco Emirate 112121 4 G J F Curtin
    Franco Jamar 17X133 4 H S A Dolan
    Kotare Mach 19X111 4 H M Purdon & G R Payne
    Smiling Shard 231521 4 H C T Dalgety
    Last edited by Neil; 01-10-2011 at 07:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread