Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Here's a pic of Justin

triplev123

Here's a pic of Justin

Colt, American Ideal-Talilia-Albert Albert. He's 3 or 4 days old here.

Attachment 63

She's 3 for 3 & has left some good racehorses but this is the best type of foal the mare's had thus far. A cracker & she's going back again. That's a foal pic of his Four Starzzz Shark (now a 2yo) brother in the avatar thingo. He was a very big, long bodied thumper of a thing like his sire & moreso like the stock of his grand-sire....you could spot him as a Cam's Card Shark line from 100m away. He was also a pretty laid back sort of horse. This season's colt is very different. The first time the mare has gone to a Western Hanover line sire & the result is a more compact and very upbeat horse...the little bugger NEVER stands still, he's always running & hopping about and annoying his mother. VERY, VERY active, verging on being hyper-active, just loves moving. Started when he was about 45mins old.
    Last edited by triplev123; 10-05-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Flashing Red
    He's a nice looking fellow! We have one due to foal at the end of the week

triplev123
    Got one more to go by the end of this month/early next month and that's it. The last foal watch nearly put Nathan on the deck. He did some hard yards. The mare did him no favours laying down and getting up again and laying down again every hour or so. One night she went down 7 or 8 times. Shocker. Hopefully this last one will be a little more user friendly.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello VVV,

Well done a very nice looking colt.

My American Ideal 2 year old colt is one of my all time favourites. American ideals are selling well at the sales this week, which is good to see.

Regards,

LOC

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Hi! just joined this forum so i could say what a lovely looking colt this is...........congrats!

triplev123
    G'day there my friend. Thanks. He's Tamerlano's little brother. Btw, Nathan showed me a pic of your Bettor's colt from Armida and he looks a cracker. How's he coming along? Cheers to all. Jaimie.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Max View Post
    Hi! just joined this forum so i could say what a lovely looking colt this is...........congrats!
    Welcome

Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Thanks for the welcome guys,always find this forum entertaining.Young Armida boy is working down nicely and fingers crossed he'll make an early 2yr old,he certainly is a handsome lad unlike my good self....LOL

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Big Max,

Would love to see a few pictures ! I have a few mares from Armidas family so always watched her and Il Tenore with great interest. It is so good to see you bring so many family and friends to the races to watch your horses !

Regards,

Sue

Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Hi LOC

First of all good luck on Saturday and with Darren she definitely is in good hands.Secondly here are a couple of photo's from some of our team,the horse that is geared up is our Bettors x Armida 2yr old colt and the second photo is our American Ideal x Sheez not perfect yearling colt,he's a half brother to The Archduchess and not big but beautifully put together.I really like the A I's,we have 4 mares about to drop to him so fingers crossed.BD x Armida colt 1.jpgAmerican Ideal x Sheez not perfect 2010 Colt 1.jpg

+ Reply to Thread