Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HRV CEO Consultation Tour

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

HRV CEO Consultation Tour

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...try-wide-tour/

There have been 3 so far BUT I have not seen/read anything about how they are going

Monday December 16 at Cranbourne (7pm)

Wednesday December 18 at Warragul (7pm)

Thursday December 19 – Breeders and Owners – at Tabcorp Park Melton (7pm)

Anybody know?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    There is a new set of dates out

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...tes-confirmed/

I thought there were some between these 2 lists but I cannot find them (probably my imagination that I thought there was to be one at Stawell)

I did direct Dayle to a couple of forum threads that have a bevy of Big Ideas

Thinking about it my biggest suggestion would be to throw everything at creating our equivalent of a Melbourne Cup (one of the existing classics)
    It will take a decade or two to reap results but I believe we have to have an event that puts us at the front of the stage - with massive promotion that results in 50%+ of the population knowing it is on (this same day of the year every year)
    I believe the Melbourne Cup did so much to put horse racing in the minds of the general public for previous generations (now the Cox Plate, Everest, Winx have too)
    At present we would be lucky to find that 10% of the population know Harness Racing exists
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    There is a new set of dates out

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...tes-confirmed/

I thought there were some between these 2 lists but I cannot find them (probably my imagination that I thought there was to be one at Stawell)

I did direct Dayle to a couple of forum threads that have a bevy of Big Ideas

Thinking about it my biggest suggestion would be to throw everything at creating our equivalent of a Melbourne Cup (one of the existing classics)
    It will take a decade or two to reap results but I believe we have to have an event that puts us at the front of the stage - with massive promotion that results in 50%+ of the population knowing it is on (this same day of the year every year)
    I believe the Melbourne Cup did so much to put horse racing in the minds of the general public for previous generations (now the Cox Plate, Everest, Winx have too)
    At present we would be lucky to find that 10% of the population know Harness Racing exists
    You'd be surprised even amongst younger generations. Engagement is a completely different story though.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Is there a market up yet for how long this CEO will last ?
    Don't die wondering !

+ Reply to Thread