+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interdominion Drivers Silks

Member Filly eljay will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lloyd Jury
    Occupation
    Retired

Interdominion Drivers Silks

Having now seen live the colours launched by HRNZ to publicise the upcoming series all I can say is I hope they didn't pay big money to some consultant to design them. Surely, to anyone with any sense of both design and marketing, black would have to be the worst colour imaginable - both for night racing and tv impact. To me they simply say if you happen to be interested there will be an interdom series shortly but it doesnt matter if you not interested. There is no excitement or pizazz radiating, and to be honest, the first time I saw them last night, I thought the driver was just warming up the horse in the absence of the engaged driver. In other words they didnt look like race colours at all!

nat
    See what your saying a bit plain you’d have to look hard to see what’s on them is there a sponsor you would think they might want a bit of coverage

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    They are a set of below average looking silks and who ever designed them should be ashamed.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Totally agree ! Looks as though they have been designed by a person/company who had only minutes to prepare. Shameful.

+ Reply to Thread