Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewards News 2

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=46037

Oh Mr Jack and the girlfriend
    Mr Jack wore it last time for the couple but I can't see Amanda Turnbull getting away unscathed from this one - would seem to show little respect for the industry

Mr Loch now in control in SA
    Apparently several buckets of iced water thrown at HRSA officials alerted them to this widely known fact. Perhaps a well directed melting iceberg aimed at Victorian officials might get them to check out the Victorian stable.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    As an aside, I would like to know why it is so hard to find the link to this story on harness.org.au ?
    If I had not been sent it by a poster I would never have found it
    I make a habit of looking at HRA's News tab and clicking on Top Stories and Stewards (Wrap) but you won't find it under either of those ??!!
    Without being given the link, the only way I can find it is to go to News Archive but make sure you choose All for the category or Stewards Wrap
    Unbelievable that an Archive search of Stewards Wrap will find it but you will not find it by going directly to Stewards Wrap !
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    As an aside, I would like to know why it is so hard to find the link to this story on harness.org.au ?
    If I had not been sent it by a poster I would never have found it
    I make a habit of looking at HRA's News tab and clicking on Top Stories and Stewards (Wrap) but you won't find it under either of those ??!!
    Without being given the link, the only way I can find it is to go to News Archive but make sure you choose All for the category or Stewards Wrap
    Unbelievable that an Archive search of Stewards Wrap will find it but you will not find it by going directly to Stewards Wrap !
    Move along, nothing to see here! The HRA motto.

Interesting to note Amanda trained and drove a treble at Parkes yesterday. Love to see her "organisation structure", is who is working and feeding what and when, for Victorian and NSW based horses. We know who the SA "foreman" is. Amanda is playing us all for mugs.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Sometimes it would be good to have some overhead drone video eg R6 at Melton tonight - it would be interesting to see what caused Jamieson Steele to lock wheels in the home straight
    (I am not sure what is happening with the Results page on HRV tonight - R1 has finally gone up and it is the only one so far)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A couple of posters have pointed out to me that the stewards have been very busy on Tuesdays of late
    Before the Vicbred Semis at Melton on the 22nd and before the Silver Consolations at Bendigo on the 29th the stewards have been doing PMS's = Pre Meeting Swabs
    First of all they did the Ballarat region for the semis and then the Bendigo/Kilmore region for the Silvers

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...s/?mc=MX221220

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...s/?mc=BN291220
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is a bit hard to find Stewards Reports in Vic nowadays
    They're somewhat hidden
    You have to go to Integrity Matters at the bottom of the Vic homepage
    and then you have to go to the bottom of Integrity Matters
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Waiting to see if an ADJ INQ goes up for Anthony Butt/Alpine Stride in the Stewards Comments column (if they go up tonight!)

(Mister Wickham deserved better)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is there

PRS GS 3WE UCL OLM 2 TIRE QDT VXAR SCOPE INQADJ

They would suspend a junior driver in a heartbeat, I think it should be worse for a leading driver but I am betting he gets off

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...21#MXM30012101
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Anthony Butt gets 4 weeks but it does not start until midnight Saturday

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/ste...l/?mc=MX300121

Some of it:

(3) As a result of the tactics he adopted it contributed to the race being run at a speed up until the 1200m which was 7.06 seconds faster than the five-year average for races conducted at this track and contributed to Alpine Stride being placed under pressure approaching the 800m and tiring badly to finish in last placing beaten 141.7m.

Mr Butt pleaded not guilty to the charge as issued and requested an adjournment to allow him to present further evidence. Stewards granted the adjournment and ordered that the inquiry reconvene at 1.00 pm on Monday, 1 February 2021.

At the reconvening of the inquiry, Mr Butt produced a report from stable veterinarian Dr Virginia Brosnan advising that Alpine Stride was found to be displaying colitis on 31 January 2021 and 1 February 2021. Evidence was taken from HRV Veterinary Consultant Dr Richard Cust who advised when examined post-race Alpine Stride was not displaying any signs of colitis or any related condition.

Dr Richard Cust 1 v Dr Virginia Brosnan 0
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    https://integrity.thetrots.com.au/ne...tammy-gibbons/

Some will never believe the rules apply to them
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread