Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: David Thorn....1 winner in the past month!!!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Greg , a bit of advice about this original poster , who has undoubtedly used a previous alias and has a "not too well hidden" agenda in posting in the forums.

trolls-02.jpg

If you just ignore their crap they will have nothing to argue with you about and usually crawl back under the rock they came from. Answering them back is what keeps them posting. I suspect that several of us have had words with this poster previously in his/her other persona.

Last edited by David Summers; 10-08-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Thank's for your advice David the post's do sound familiar in context your point is noted.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Junior Member Weanling Harness29 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steven Sanders
    David Thorn has had the same horses really since start of last season, quite possible they are all on there marks, whilst people like Luke mcarthy constantly have horses worth 50k plus continuously flowing through his barn.. But I must admit tho Thorns horses have really really head butted the brick wall, whilst I say that his team may have hit there marks they do not hit it as fast as his have.. There is a small underlining reason I'm sure

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    True Dave has had the same horses for the past year and yes most of them have hit there mark. Most of Daves winners come before Luke hit town and now the fitzpatricks are getting some real nice horses come through the stables.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Thanks Fred. Its probably her second last start in Aust, before she heads off to the USA to race
    Harvey, who do u send your horses to in the states ?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    This is the first one i have sent over there to race.

I am most likely sending her to Noel Daley. Besides being a very good trainer, Luke's brother works for Noel and also drives for him, so he will be able to keep a close eye on her for me.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] What a factor it is Fred. Luke's stable is absolutely roaring, his horses are racing great & I think he's driving as well as I've ever seen him. Very professional. Good bloke too. Ever met Belinda, his other half? Very aggresive woman.
    Very professional is Luke and his team. I sent a horse over a few months ago and he has kept constantly in touch with us. Good bloke, good horseman.

Also re: David Thorn, I think the interview he did a few weeks ago on trots tv he suggested he would have a quite early season.

Banned Weanling Dust will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Phil Johnson
    so i might see you at Menangle one day or perhap's Penrith and a little tip you shouldn't throw insult's toward's those you don't know from behind a computer it's not very nice

Greg, you should take your own advice..........
    Easy to sit and judge others..........its gunna bite you this time.

Banned Weanling Dust will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Phil Johnson
    David........Best to mind your own business.
    This is a forum and a public one at that.
    I have only one agenda now............

Junior Member Foal Susan will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Susan Subritzky
    Since 1 September David Thorn has had 42 starters for 6 winners and 14 placings (plus a further 7 4ths). Personally I don't consider them bad stats! Especially when you take into consideration the McCarthy factor!

+ Reply to Thread