Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HRNSW website

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

HRNSW website

I think that https://www.hrnsw.com.au/ must have changed recently as I am sure I looked at it in the last few days

Anyway, I just went to the website to look at something and there were a lot of blanks

I thought it was 'down' but then I noticed this Sign In on the banner
    So I signed up to see if that was it AND magically I got the blanks filled in

We are talking about basic stuff like the racing calendar up the top having the venues to go with the dates

Surely they are not making everybody become members to get such basic stuff as Fields

I guess they can say it worked for me because I signed up BUT ????

PS Got me thinking whether the missing fields on HRV on Monday and Tuesday, which I had to pester them for was actually a mistake or whether something along the same lines as NSW is in the wind
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Gee I am a real goose. It got me thinking that apart from HRA, or HRV or HRNSW there must be somewhere else that people other than me get their fields - not meaning the betting sites TAB etc
    I thought I would check Punters which I often go to for gallops fields - it always comes up with a grid to click on for all the gallops fields
    This time I clicked on the Form Guide tab up the top and blow me down they have Harness too
    Like I said - a real goose
    But I still prefer the harness.org.au format
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Becoming a member wouldn't be such a bad thing. As long as it is free they then have your email address on file and a weekly email to semi interested people could make them interested in the weeks racing. I'm not much of a dogs fan but signed up to one of their sites to view a dogs previous starts and now I get weekly emails. Not being too interested with the dogs I usually ignore but sometimes the subject gets my attention. Perhaps harness.org.au could become members only to view fields e.g. as long as it's clear it's free membership people will take the 2 minutes to fill in name and email.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I take your point Brendan
    BUT it would seem that the HRNSW site was just misfunctioning when I got all the blanks as I can see the calendar, fields and results without signing in this morning
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I was looking on the site for Saturday's Menangle fields and could not help but notice the 3 featured stories under 'Latest News' - it is good that I was drawn to them but it is disappointing that the latest of them was about the Melbourne sale, the weekend before last, one was from mid Jan about the continued support for Team Teal and lastly (lonngggg last) was about the big bets for the week ending Dec 20 last year!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread