Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Miracle Mile and qualifiers

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Wide gate, will go back as per racing pattern, few plodders in the field he can get stuck behind. I see where this is going!
    I know this is a harness racing forum but Superstorm is a rising star the barrier cost him the race. Bob Peters has had some huge offers for him but I think Grant will have a word in his ear.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Bob Peters doesn't need the money or else you take huge offers IMO. We are talking about a gelding and all horses are a race to race proposition. Not quite in the same class but take colt Thought Of That, bred in the purple and looking like a huge prospect after a Gp3 win 3 starts ago - yesterday/now ?!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    I know this is a harness racing forum but Superstorm is a rising star the barrier cost him the race. Bob Peters has had some huge offers for him but I think Grant will have a word in his ear.
    Barrier gifted Regal Power the race

Pike actually rode a really good race. Kept Melody Belle pocketed at a crucial time.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Bob Peters doesn't need the money or else you take huge offers IMO. We are talking about a gelding and all horses are a race to race proposition. Not quite in the same class but take colt Thought Of That, bred in the purple and looking like a huge prospect after a Gp3 win 3 starts ago - yesterday/now ?!
    He might even be beyond a massive Ciaron Maher form turnaround as have been happening pretty often of late. E.g. Prague in Sydney yesterday.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Barrier gifted Regal Power the race

Pike actually rode a really good race. Kept Melody Belle pocketed at a crucial time.
    Vic has a new Coat of Arms - same as WA's with Willie blossoming into the black swan.

The harness forum quinella

+ Reply to Thread