Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile and qualifiers

aussiebreno
    Hail Christian not even an emergency dear oh dear. Black Prince in ahead of him. No idea how that works. Both ran 4th tonight, but Hail Christian ran right past him at Newcastle.

Bettors Heart went great tonight but it was just a mares race and it was a blanket finish - its not like she dominated. Will run last or 2nd last. I'd mark her $31.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am thinking they may have had it in mind from the get go to put the Ladyship winner in if the time was good
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Last year Tell Me Tales was a much better run on MM heat night yet they pulled Chase Auckland from nowhere.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I am thinking they may have had it in mind from the get go to put the Ladyship winner in if the time was good
    Probably just reactionary based on last years feedback. After Bettor Hearts get beat easily next week they will probably bar the girls next year even if something wins with a leg in the air in 1.48.

aussiebreno
    The week I finally don't give Dance Craze a chance of knocking off Tornado Valley is of course the week Dance Craze knocks off Tornado Valley

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I know they have a reputation for being controversial but putting in 4th ahead of 3rd would seem to have been too big a stretch for them
    (even though his Newcastle Mile could have justified it)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    I know they have a reputation for being controversial but putting in 4th ahead of 3rd would seem to have been too big a stretch for them
    (even though his Newcastle Mile could have justified it)
    Black Prince ran 4th as well though Kev.

Black Princes 4th also got him 1st Emerg when Sicario ran 3rd and is 2nd Emerg so that point is also invalid.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Sort of
    Maybe they are totally driven by tonight's times of each individual thus the above
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Sort of
    Maybe they are totally driven by tonight's times of each individual thus the above
    I know you're just trying to read their minds but that also doesn't work because Bright Energy ran faster than Sicario! Its just completely nonsensical and I don't think its about controversy I just think they don't know how to select the best 8 horses or at least have some consistency in approach.

aussiebreno
    Barrier Draw

1 A Gs White Socks
    2 Field Marshall
    3 Sicario (Emerg)
    4 King of Swing
    5 Code Bailey
    6 Bettor Heart
    7 Black Prince (1st Emerg)
    8 Alta Orlando
    9 Lochinvar Art
    10 Majordan