4) Washakie NZ
    5) Inthelightofday
    6) Loosen The Load
    7) Be Diligent
    --------------------
    8) Artifactor
    9) Hesa Buzzin
    10) Atomic Ark

Will be interesting to see if Mr Feelgood holds out Smoken Up or if he takes a sit over the longer trip....

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    id be staggered if mr feelgood hands up.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    After having 4 runs after a break Mr feelgood you'd think would be spot on, so i'm with mightymo and be staggered if he hands up.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    This will be an exciting race and i can't wait to watch it, is it possible that another horse beside's Mr Feelgood and Smoken Up will try and get the lead and then hand up straight away.

aussiebreno
    Hesa Buzzin perfectly draw for an upset. At least a live place chance and should start 4th favourite behind the 3 real grand circuit horses.

Junior Member Foal Karloo Krew will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mickey Young
    Think Washakie is in with a very strong chance. Looked the goods beating Mr Feelgood two starts ago, then carted Smoken Up in the Gold Coast cup. If he can get the sit this time around I think he can turn the tables on the champ and cause an upset at odds

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Karloo Krew View Post
    Think Washakie is in with a very strong chance. Looked the goods beating Mr Feelgood two starts ago, then carted Smoken Up in the Gold Coast cup. If he can get the sit this time around I think he can turn the tables on the champ and cause an upset at odds
    Without rewatching the replay, I'm pretty sure Washakie held the lead and surrended the lead to Smoken Up mid race, can't see how that is carting Smoken Up into the race? He had every opportunity to run Smoken Up down and he couldn't?

Member Yearling bbd will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Colin Douglass
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Without rewatching the replay, I'm pretty sure Washakie held the lead and surrended the lead to Smoken Up mid race, can't see how that is carting Smoken Up into the race? He had every opportunity to run Smoken Up down and he couldn't?
    You're dead right Flashing. Just on that, Why would Washakie, after holding the lead from the start suddenly hand it up with just under a lap to go? Could it be that the driver saw Mr Feelgood coming 3 wide and decided it was better to hand up and therefore let the stablemate into the 2 wide line?

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Hesa Buzzin perfectly draw for an upset. At least a live place chance and should start 4th favourite behind the 3 real grand circuit horses.
    He went super last week I love it when the big races are on, we are really blessed to watch genuine Grand Circuit stars like Smoken Up, Mr Feelgood and Washakie clash and Hesa Buzzin I'm sure will run a might race too

Lifetime (Australian) marks of the field....

Mr Feelgood - 1:52 (best time in Australia)
    Smoken Up - 1:48
    Be Good Johnny - 1:54 (on a half mile)
    Washakie - 1:50
    Inthelightofday - 1:54
    Loosen The Load - 1:56
    Be Diligent - 1:52
    Artifactor - 1:55
    Heza Buzzin - 1:55
    Atomic Ark - 1:54 (TT)

I remember even just 5-6 years ago they hardly broke 1:55/1:56 at Albion Park. Now 3 entrants have run 1:52 at Albion Park and Australia has its first sub 1:50 winner. We've come along way in a short time

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Mr Feelgood to hand up to Smoken Up, and thats the last they'll see of him. Smoken Up is head and shoulders above anything else running around in Australia or New Zealand.

+ Reply to Thread