Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Attn: VVV/VOR - Your thoughts

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    VOR writes [Whilst VVV will never admit it that was one of the issues of the now defunct GHRRA cost and the industry perception they were wasting too much money on integrity issues.]

[VVV] C'mon now. Don't try and feed me those spoilt potatoes VOR. I know too much about the subject to fall for that.
    The fact is, so concerned with Itegrity issues were they that when the GHRRA folded they inexplicably deleted all of their records...I assume so as not to be in a position where they either could pass them on to HRNSW or otherwise were compelled to do so by a third party. Of course, with those deletions went the records of any number of 'fine/suspension payment plans' and the like that happened to be in place at the time. To the best of my knowledge these are the facts of the matter...and my information is that they are indisputable. Move over Eliot Ness?....on that basis, I'd say not.
    I am not as sure as you it was the GHRRA that did that with the records you might be right but I think all those records are held at the Office of Liquor and Gaming and that is a horse of an entirely different color

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    vvv
    Most would get the gear blindfolded

triplev123
    Oooooh, VOR, that's a BIG CALL!....that's an EARLY CROW!
    Right up there with the great Bill Collins and his famous call of "Kingston Town can't win" in the 1982 Cox Plate.

+ Reply to Thread