Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Its not a level playing field

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses

Its not a level playing field

I feel sorry for you blokes who are running by the rules of harness racing because you sure are up against it.i have not invested one cent on a race in months and sadly i wont be investing in the future so i am not talking through my kick.
    its a absolute joke watching some of these races and seeing whats happening to the average hard worker when these scum bags are getting away with blue murder.its corrupt to the bones nothing is being done with sentences not being harsh enough.

So boys best to join the maggots and start doping your team and of course getting help from other drivers in the run because thats the only way you will be remotely able to compete with what your up against.

If anyone thinks its going to change then think again and keep your eyes open for the tooth fairy. what a shame such a great sport has been destroyed by inactivity of those in power to stamp out the scum bags not only that they even have the front to be seen out with persons under investigation(so they say)

bye bye Harness racing you have no hope of recovery unless people revolt and demonstrate while stopping a major meeting then they will have to do something MAYBE

Junior Member Weanling Paleface will become famous soon enough Paleface's Avatar
    Real Name
    jon Bon
    have heard this sentiment expressed all too often in the last year or so.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    ringman say's
    So boys best to join the maggots and start doping your team and of course getting help from other drivers in the run because thats the only way you will be remotely able to compete with what your up against.

Two wrong's don't make a right why bring yourself to down to their level ?
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post

Two wrong's don't make a right why bring yourself to down to their level ?
    Yes i know Greg but you have no chance working within the rules, what hope has the average joe got when some drivers are assisting others and then you have the QLD mob team driving(its plain to see) and of course the obvious rorting. i honestly dont know how anyone can invest a cent at the moment as Harness racing is going to take a long time to recover from these mongrels and maybe it wont recover.
    I would turnover 150k + weekly now i wont invest a cent because they are getting horses over the line by stealth.i had a huge day today(thanks Helmet) and normally i would be taking on the punters at the Harness meetings but i have no confidence in the present form to invest.
    As for the future im working on gallops only until they clean the game up and everyone is on the same level playing field

aussiebreno
    Yeah gallops are so clean...

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Washakie sits parked and it's team driving? a close look at the sectionals i think tell a different story 78.5 lead time then 30.3 30.2 28.1 27.7 mile rate 1.57..........Last year Mr Feelgood LED and went 1.55.9 this looks to me (and please correct me if i'm wrong)that Smokin Up had every chance but Mr Feelgood was just simply too quick.

Ps I'm sure if they went another 100mtrs Smokin Up's tenacity would have got him over the line
    just my opinion!

Banned Foal Toe Cutter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Mueller
    When was the last time Washakie sat parked..????
    It was a sting......

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Max View Post
    Washakie sits parked and it's team driving? a close look at the sectionals i think tell a different story 78.5 lead time then 30.3 30.2 28.1 27.7 mile rate 1.57..........Last year Mr Feelgood LED and went 1.55.9 this looks to me (and please correct me if i'm wrong)that Smokin Up had every chance but Mr Feelgood was just simply too quick.

Ps I'm sure if they went another 100mtrs Smokin Up's tenacity would have got him over the line
    just my opinion!
    who said they team drove last night ? it was a smart drive to take the sit on Mr FG
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 10-23-2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Keeping post above board

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    lets just say they are about 95% cleaner than Harness racing at the moment where at least you can do form and its accurate unlike harness form.take for instance a horse like From London yesterday 3.0 fav and was no possible chance in the race on form but punters still took 3.5 and more on Betfair for plenty the mugs.not to mention Helmet who had no chance in the cox plate.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Group winner in Melbourne has tested positive to arsenic, used to help horse recover from tough run.
    All codes have it just seems more in Harness than gallops at present.

+ Reply to Thread