Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Black caviar

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Bargain buy. By the by I wonder if All Too Hard was owned by anyone else but a multi-squillionare should the horse have been given its chance in the Slipper. The Sires is a good race but the Slipper is the ultimate for these speed sires.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Can't let the champ go round tomorrow chasing the Oz record of 20 straight, unbeaten, without saying goodluck. Only Badluck can beat her, but he's not in the field so she should be Ok.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Nice little canter for her, i wonder why they still want to race her for she has nothing left to prove. If she were mine she would be in foal, perhaps they like the publicity.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    I am betting there weren't too many of you cold hearted reptiles out there today that didn't get the same rush of goosebumps that I did when you just knew she was about to explode on the Randwick rise this afternoon. What a fantastic mare she has been. In years to come when we are all dead and buried, she will be the measuring stick and as unbelievable as it seems will be the one remembered over such champions as Vain, Century and Manikato. Wow!

Real Name
    Greg Hando
    But not the King.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Never the King Greg, the big black winning that third Cox Plate still burns brightly in the grey matter. The mightiest of them all he was. I was leaning to the great sprinters of the past. The King and BC can never be compared simply because of the KT's versatility over all distances.

Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Have a happy retirement Nellie, a job well done.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Not a particularly big fan of the TB's and would have to be dragged to the track to watch them these days...however I was on course the day Octagonal won The Mercedes Benz Classic at Rose Hill & it was a memorable performance.
    Turning for home he was well back & motherless, inside of the final furlong he was making up some ground but still well beaten, with 50m to go he was set to finish in 3rd if he was lucky then somehow between that point and the finish he had made up enough ground to win it by a nose. Incredible stuff. If I hadn't been there & seen it live I'd have never believed it possible. Not only that but when the horse came back to scale he had the hide to mug for the cameras and the crowd.

+ Reply to Thread