Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodform Gameplan

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    To be fair Kevin if picking winners was easy we would all be doing it for a living ! They love you when you get it right and hate you when you get it wrong. Even the best tipsters will be wrong more than they are right !

I do find it annoying when they call your filly "He" in the form analysis !
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I was serious about him getting off to a flyer - great tipping and he followed it up with a suggested win bet on Maajida and a place bet on Sumomentsomewhere
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Media and Communications Manager Cody Winnell has done the Goodform for Melton tonight after Blake Redden left the building (good luck in whatever you have moved to Blake)

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...20th-november/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Cody found out how tough a gig it is
    He actually wrote up a couple of winners but they were not his bet

A $30 winner in the early Quad and a $60 winner in the main quad are going to put the skids under most

ps I enjoyed following your suggestions just the same Cody albeit with my Monopoly money
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Gelding Mytwobobsworth will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Cross
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Media and Communications Manager Cody Winnell has done the Goodform for Melton tonight after Blake Redden left the building (good luck in whatever you have moved to Blake)

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...20th-november/
    Hase Blake finished up? I must have missed that.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I heard that he resigned and left on Wednesday, 3 days before tonight's big night
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    JB did OK as usual but Dan Mielicki was the star tipster without spending much

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...00-game-plans/

His only miss was his roughie that ran 4th at $41
    His $70 all up had to clear $190, his value bet had to make $70
    He made another $82 with a 25% share of the early Quaddie
    and even made $5 out of the Quaddie
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The plan did not go to plan again last night
    Cody should have got off to a good start in R1 but did not make it a bet because he was working on it being shorter than it started
    I suggest you state what odds you would take your selection at Cody as you can never be certain of the market and once again it cost you (you were confident about it but did not predict the market favouring you)
    Some may have got Jamieson Steele at $6.50+, I don't know as I didn't follow the market but it did start only $4 so some may have followed the rules and missed the collect
    Then again some may have missed the Star of Memphis trap as she started much shorter than you were told to take

Overall, I reckon it should be toned down a bit so that we are not talking about a $500 spend if followed in its entirety or else you have to have a professional punter/assessor doing the tips.
    We should be a little careful as it isn't just banter, we are publishing it and calling it Goodform.
    If we were to hold a competition on the forum using Monopoly money - that would be completely different
    Units are a thing of the past as we know so any bet can be for a set amount of dollars and a percentage
    I know people with less disposable income can choose to bet less but in order to be seen as a responsible organization I think we should write it up for less and let those with more disposable income bet more if they choose to
    Maybe we have to be more circumspect about trying to get quadies and trifectas 10 times and missing

I repeat - I enjoy following it BUT just as TrotsVision has continued to evolve and get better and better, so can Goodform
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    JB back in the hot seat but only one small collect and -$454 for the night
    Rob Auber on Trots Vision may have pointed some in the right direction
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Goodform had Nikkita Ross and Cody Winnell give their selections for the 10 races at Melton

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...p-park-melton/

1 winner to Nikkita ($2.30) and 0 for Cody
    Cody was around the mark as the horses he picked for 2nd won 6 times

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...s/?mc=MX191220
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread