+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poster Boy Retires ?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street

Poster Boy Retires ?

I see Poster Boy has been retired. Really unlucky that the circumstances dictated it.
    Last edited by KTQ; 07-27-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Poster Boy Retires ?

You may have noticed the ? in the title as they are keeping the door open

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...etired-to-stud
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    Quote Originally Posted by KTQ View Post
    I see Poster Boy has been retired. Really unlucky that the circumstances dictated it. My husband and I juat bought our first mare and will likely send her to him. Shes a Dream Away. Good cross?
    Hi Katie. We own Poster Boy and certainly some of the Lauriston mares will go to him. Established sires command the quality mares and young sires find it difficult until their progeny hit the racetrack. PB will serve some Group 1 winning mares and those that have left Group 1 winners in the Lauriston broodmare band in an effort to give him a good start. Some will be Art Major mares giving the foals a 3x3 reverse sex cross to Artsplace.I expect PB to get some AM mares as this has been a successful cross. Without looking at the full pedigree of your mare , a Dream Away mare provides the 3x3 Reverse sex cross to Artsplace. Good luck with her whichever sire you go to.

aussiebreno
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    Hi Katie. We own Poster Boy and certainly some of the Lauriston mares will go to him. Established sires command the quality mares and young sires find it difficult until their progeny hit the racetrack. PB will serve some Group 1 winning mares and those that have left Group 1 winners in the Lauriston broodmare band in an effort to give him a good start. Some will be Art Major mares giving the foals a 3x3 reverse sex cross to Artsplace.I expect PB to get some AM mares as this has been a successful cross. Without looking at the full pedigree of your mare , a Dream Away mare provides the 3x3 Reverse sex cross to Artsplace. Good luck with her whichever sire you go to.
    44mwc1.jpg

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post

Lol lol lol lol lol I thought the same thing (though selfishly did hope he'd go to stud this year too )

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    A good way to do it for sure and I'm glad he gets that opportunity! There are quite a few small sires that I wish would get a few really really good broodmares to give them a chance to prove themselves otherwise small sires become their own self fulfilling prophecy .

My old girl is by Dream Away out of an In The Pocket mare. Ill look into PB more

+ Reply to Thread