Hi everyone.

I created a sheet that compares each stallion's performance at stud based on Australian born foals. I last updated it May 31st so it's relatively up to date. Data is taken from harness.org.au

To note, RA stands for Racing Aged foals. Some stallions may have their results distorted by their top 1 or top 3 prizemoney earners so there is a column for highest earner and a second for three highest earners - I have sorted the sheets by the Average Prize Money Per Racing Aged Foal with the highest earner removed (column Q). You of course can re-sort to whichever column you like.

It's likely missing some stallions and I'm not always privvy to the status of a stallion (whether it's dead or retired). I'm only going to update the Dead/Retired/Gelded stallions for a little while longer (or at least while my obsession for consistent data remains... so likely forever).

Feel free to take a look. I'm open to making any changes you see fit. I did have conditional formatting set at one point but prefer just to look at the data as it is. If you want to manipulate the data, you can always cut and paste into a new Excel or Google Sheets document.

All I can say is the top 10 is looking mighty thin with Mach Three, SBSW, CUF, CC etc unavailable

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing