Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breeders Crown-Live on Sky 2 this Sunday

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    David,
    My understanding was that the wagering interest etc was good but the initial period was a trial only. There are a lot of things that need to be established between tabcorps international arm and the overseas administrators.
    I may be wrong but the initial cessation also coincided with the end of the season at Meadowlands ( happy to be corrected)

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Thanks Fred.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    Fred, I have asked at Sky and received no answer at all about this. Maybe you might have heard something.

We used to have full coverage of Meadowlands on Sky on Fridays and Sundays. The feedback from on-screen Sky presenters was that they were very pleased with the wagering on the meetings , but then coverage suddenly stopped completely with no explanation about 9 months ago. I enjoyed the meetings greatly and backed lots of winners (VERY rare for me to do that). Heard any whispers why there is no more broadcasts?

Good calling today Fred. Strange time to schedule it to start mid afternoon on a Friday.

Regards

David.
    Meadowlands doesn't run all year round

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Thanks Flashing, glad I got it right...

+ Reply to Thread