Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewards Info NSW

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoiceofreason View Post
    i am far from soft on on interference as you know i just do not agree with relegation and never will so debate over on that issue it was under the ghrra that penalties for such infringements went from a $100 fine to a suspension from driving in races but perhaps you forget that significant change.

[vvv] how you can you be at once 'far from soft on interference' and 'not agree with relegation and never will'?
    surely that's akin to the down with capitalism/let's occupy wall st. Crew sitting around bagging free enterprise whilst sending messages to each other on their i-phones?
    if far from soft = merely fining & suspending drivers then that's still soft, imo.
    the only way you make a real impact is to take the horse down & take the race away. Anything less is just window dressing.
    still can't understand why you continue to wrap the ghrra. Going from a fine to a suspension was their way of Karl Bitar-ing the relegation discussion that was going on that the time. Be seen to do something when in reality, it was nothing.
    undaunted, you're still flying their flag. It's inexplicable from my perspective.
    your knowledge of harness racing is too extensive...so that pretty much rules out you being john coughlan incognito . I'm trying to think of who else was there at the time. The timing of some of your posts is rougly equivalent to that of someone now living & working in macau.

on reflection i may have misunderstood one of your previous posts about where the money had gone under the ghrra so i will cop that on the chin.

[vvv] no dramas. Age will do that to all of us eventually.
    next time you're lying in bed watching the discovery channel and i appear on the screen, be sure to think of me fondly.
    vvv

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by CEdwards81 View Post
    So which steward(or ex-steward) are you MR Williams???
    Chris, please...what an impertinent question. Mere mortals such as ourselves must go by our real names whilst those esoterically distant from the lives & concerns of ordinary people are apparently awarded 'Alias' status.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Chris, please...what an impertinent question. Mere mortals such as ourselves must go by our real names whilst those esoterically distant from the lives & concerns of ordinary people are apparently awarded 'Alias' status.
    Such cynics Chris and VVV just because I realise you are not a fan of the GHRRA, VVV or sometimes, and I repeat sometimes agree with the efforts made by the current board and at times the GHRRA does not mean I am not who I purport to be.

I keep trying to tell you the current rule by my reading does not allow relegation and even if it does it it is not policy in Australia not just NSW, also New Zealand where it is a rule it is hardly ever used there are however many suspensions for causing interference.

You do not have to be a steward or ex steward to read the rules they are free on the net so I can afford them.

There is no one more ordinary than me as I wait for my pension each fortnight.

I did not realise you were a TV personality but to be honest and please do not be too offended but to see you pop up in my bedroom larger than life is something that I think would scar me dramatically I hope it is a sight I never see. Which Channel is it again i will change my Foxtel subscription to insure it does not happen.

I am off to watch Bossy Munsie and Bruce on seven to watch the cup. Hope you will not be on there as well

Flashing Red
    This "who are you?" Is getting old, especially when the same answer is being given. It's not like multiple aliases are being used....

triplev123

Unhappy Justdoit, Justdoit, wherefore art thou...Justdoit?

True, but at the same time it is also a matter of principle Tahn.
    It reveals the much vaunted 'real names' policy as being Harnesslink Harness Forum's answer to the NSW Change Of Tactics rule...the nature of its application being similarly 'mercurial'.

Flashing Red
    True, but at the same time it is also a matter of principle Tahn.
    It reveals the much vaunted 'real names' policy as being Harnesslink Harness Forum's answer to the NSW Change Of Tactics rule...the nature of its application being similarly 'mercurial'.
    I can't see how it is a matter of "principle" when you have no proof that VOR's name is otherwise

triplev123
    As you, similarly, have no proof that it is.
    If I had to hang my hat, I think it's Adam Fairley.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    As you, similarly, have no proof that it is.
    If I had to hang my hat, I think it's Adam Fairley.
    He is a good man Adam Fairley happy to be confused with him.

I was actually hoping for Sean Connery, George Clooney or Tom Cruise but you can not have everything.
    Last edited by Thevoiceofreason; 11-01-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    My guess is Roger neighbor he's on the pension.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    My guess is Roger neighbor he's on the pension.

[VVV] He'd certainly be getting on a bit.
    Roger would be sporting a Zimmer Frame by now wouldn't he?

+ Reply to Thread