+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll Heaven

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    How old was Rainbow Blue when she won it ? Did she beat the boys?

Member Filly Allan will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Allan Schott
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Creek View Post
    No one has mentioned See You At Peelers. Both she and Put On A Show deserve to be Horse Of The Year over Rocknroll Heaven. See You At Peelers was undefeated in 13 starts. It's hard to beat that. Not only did she beat the amazingly fast Drop The Ball but she relegated Casie Coleman's undefeated filly Idyllic to ordinary status in the Breeders Crown. Put On A Show has only lost two races: The Mistletoe Shalee to Dancinwiththestarz (who broke the world record) and the Fan Hanover to Jugette winner Western Silk (with a final quarter of 25.3). Don't get me wrong, Rock N Roll Heaven is a very fast horse but other than One More Laugh, the three year old pacing colt division is not that strong. Both fillies deserve it more.
    My only knock with See You At Peelers is the overwhelming number of victories came in NYSS and state-restricted events. If she raced in more open events then I would look at her as a contender.
    Last edited by Allan; 10-21-2010 at 01:43 AM. Reason: spelling
    Interested in Harness Racing? Read View From the Racetrack Grandstand

Junior Member Weanling Diamond Creek will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    That's a fair attack against the accomplishments of See You At Peelers but its pretty hard to knock Put On A Show especially when you compare her to Rock N Roll Heaven. She is superior and deserves to be Horse Of The Year. However, most of the voters will get it wrong...

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Diamond Creek are you from the farm?

Real Name
    Unknown
    Yes I am from Diamond Creek Farm

Junior Member Foal Genjoi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I prefer a more wide open division instead of a straight star. Which is why I enjoyed the trotting division this year, however i believe rock n roll heaven deserves horse of the year by far.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Diamond creek I never saw a breeding farm come out and give opinion about HOY or say any horse is superior to another or be negative toward a horse I guess for fear it may hurt them at the sales . I commend you on your honesty.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Im not being negative towards Rock N Roll Heaven. He is a very good horse. In fact, he has such pure speed that he runs away from his competition (especially in the third quarter). However, by voicing my opinion that another horse deserves to be HOY does not diminish Rock N Roll Heaven's accomplishments, it only magnifies and points out how great Put On A Show's year has been.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Well I just could not see Perretti, Hunterton,Southwind,Brittney,making comments like this.I think they would be worried about offending people. I think it commendable your not worried about it.

Junior Member Foal Miller10 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    See You At Peelers looks like the real deal! She toyed with those fillies in the Breeders Crown! It will be interesting to see what she does next year. Sure, Rock N Roll Heaven will most likely be HOY. It's not easy for a filly to be named HOY no matter how good she is, although, I don't know why.

+ Reply to Thread