Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll Heaven

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I think all horses mentioned would be in strong contention for HOY, from an Aussie looking in i'd go for RNRH as he has won the big races but what sets it off for me is the LBJ that was amazing 1:49.2 twice in one afternoon WOW. It's a pitty Shark Gesture got injured cause if he didn't he would be the one they would be all chasing.
    Last edited by mango; 10-24-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Junior Member Foal tamarind will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    retired
    It's a fasinating dsucussion and if I were a betting man I would go with a tie (are ties allowed) beten RNRH and POAS.
    It's interesting that every time Rock N Roll Heaven raced for 1 M or more he couldn't get the job done
    And then there is the sex issue (male vs female).
    See You At Peelers (dumb name by the way) has next year to demonstrate her raw talent .

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Rocknroll Heaven would be even money for the HOY award after another win in the Tattersalls pace in 1:48.1, his been very consistent all year and his last 5 to 6 races have produced some good times.

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    RocknRoll Heaven HOY hands down!

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Has there been any conformation on his service fee at Perretti Farms.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    I am on the list to breed my three mares I am 99% it is $12,000.I have heard there is nothing signed yet thats why there is just a list so I guess all could change.

Member Yearling jammsb will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I just don't think that a two year old should be HOY under almost all circumstances. The only type of situation where I think that might be warranted would be a horse like Albatross who not only totally dominated his class from beginning to end, but also miraculously took on and defeated "Saturday Night Specials" at Roosevelt Raceway despite being handicapped by the eight hole. Most records can be obliterated, but I am reasomnably sure that we will never again see a two year old who takes and then defeats high class veterans at a major race track.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Fullerton
    Who do you rate a better racehorse/stallion prospect Well Said or Rocknroll Heaven and why, Well said like Rocknroll Heaven is from a strong family and both achieved great things on the track. Its hard only seeing these horses race on the computer but correct me if i'm wrong Well Said seemed to be the bigger of the two and i thought was a better looking horse, who had the best conformation out of the two.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Here's what I can say conformation wise Heaven is perfect stands straight paces straight nothing to knock in that area Well said is bigger Heaven is not big by any stretch but he is wide and long with a big chest I looked him over for a while at the Jug.Heaven has done things that no one has done as a 3 year old, consecutive 1 50 and under miles also owns 3 world records for 1/2 mile 5/8 mile and fastest 2 heats ever.Raced from off the pace to the front end and has not dodge any races this year he raced 6 weeks straight and every mile was faster than the first. In my opinion Heaven is in the top 5 pacers of all time. As far as a sire only time will tell I love the fact that he is trained by Bruce Saunders an old timer. Just my opinion.Not knocking Well Said just saying why I like Heaven.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton
    Have they confirmed a price on Rocknroll Heaven and how does Rocknroll Heaven compare against the top 3yr old's over the past 20yrs.

+ Reply to Thread