Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Rock n Roll Heaven

Junior Member Weanling niblick will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    FWIW Just noticed...Rock n Roll Heaven is entered in the Matron Stakes at Dover Downs.

He's pacing this Sunday.

Junior Member Weanling Thad Brzoska will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Transportation
    By far he is horse of the year. No one else is close.

Member Yearling Jimmy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Sam Rawnsley
    Occupation
    Have to work, can't ma
    when will they annouce it ?

Member Yearling jsday will become famous soon enough jsday's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    sales
    Hands down without a doubt.....He clinched it in Delaware with 2 heats of 49 and 2 lol....it doesnt even sound right.

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed

Wondering

If Diamond Creek still thinks See you at Peelers and POS are horse of the year over RNR Heaven?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton
    Here's my prediction for the awards and i could be way off the mark but from an Aussie point off view and what i got to see i'll have a go,

2yr old filly
    I would vote for Idyllic over See you at Peelers, my reason for this is that Idyllic raced in most of the big ones and even though See you at Peelers won more races most of them were sire's stakes races besides the Breeders crown.

2yr old colt
    Big Jim gets my vote here as he won a couple of big ones and is now the fastest 2yr old in the world. Looking at him race he always looked like a 3yr old to me so i'm expecting him to have a big year next year.

3yr old filly
    Put on a Show should take this one out.

3yr old colt
    Rocknroll Heaven hands down he will also be voted pacer of the year and horse of the year.

Mare of the Year
    Dreamfair Eternal

Open Horse
    I think Won the West might just take this one out over Shark Gesture but it will be close. I think Shark Gesture was going great untill he unfortunatly broke down.

Junior Member Weanling Diamond Creek will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Fullerton,

Absolutely not. Rock N Roll Heaven has clearly stamped himself Horse Of The Year over the past couple of months. Hands down. I was a bit premature in my earlier statements. Unfortunately for Horse Of The Year voting, the 3 year old pacers have the greatest chance of standing out amongst the other classes. While most of the other divisions are done with stakes racing by the middle of October, the 3 year old pacers still had the Messenger, Matron, Progress Pace. Most of the other divisions just had one.

Rock N Roll Heaven clearly demonstrated his dominance within his division and is a great pacer. The question is....how does he compare with the past 3 year old pacing champions....

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed

Excellent Question

Well here is my opinion on it. I am 50 years old and this is JUST MY OPINION Brett Hanover, Niatross, Camm Fella , Rocknroll Heaven and SBSW . Thats what I think. By the way Diamond Creek I think your blog is awesome, the insight into the sale's was priceless.

Member Yearling jsday will become famous soon enough jsday's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    sales
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Fullerton
    Here's my prediction for the awards and i could be way off the mark but from an Aussie point off view and what i got to see i'll have a go,

2yr old filly
    I would vote for Idyllic over See you at Peelers, my reason for this is that Idyllic raced in most of the big ones and even though See you at Peelers won more races most of them were sire's stakes races besides the Breeders crown.

2yr old colt
    Big Jim gets my vote here as he won a couple of big ones and is now the fastest 2yr old in the world. Looking at him race he always looked like a 3yr old to me so i'm expecting him to have a big year next year.

3yr old filly
    Put on a Show should take this one out.

3yr old colt
    Rocknroll Heaven hands down he will also be voted pacer of the year and horse of the year.

Mare of the Year
    Dreamfair Eternal

Open Horse
    I think Won the West might just take this one out over Shark Gesture but it will be close. I think Shark Gesture was going great untill he unfortunatly broke down.
    Not a chance idyllic wins over see you at peelers (great name by the way)...First of all idyllic mainly raced in canada....Second of all See you at Peelers dominated the breeders crown and went undefeated....older horse goes to shark gesture did you see the dan patch?...won the west is still getting dirt kicked in his face...

Junior Member Foal Vance Hanover will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Share Market
    New on this forum but See You At Peelers wins the two year old vote hands down. The other filly was good but not consistant. See Youi At Peelers could be anything as a three year old. She is a very special filly.

+ Reply to Thread