Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vic Cup Sat Night

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas

Vic Cup Sat Night

Cracker of a draw !! Melpark Major to lead, ITMQ to take a sit behind Mr Feelgood early, then Smoken Up to end up in the death after coming across from 8, meaning that the race is set up for either Mr Feelgood or maybe Villagem to come from behind and win in good time thanks to the horse that makes fast races.. driven by none other than LJ himself.

nat
    Im sticking with Im Themightyquinn Lead ant take a sit

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Mr Feelgood
    Villagem
    Smoken Up

Super Moderator Weanling John Curtin will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I am a fan of Sleepy Trip even from his draw but I believe all things equal Im Themightyquinn has the draw to win.

nat
    You wouldn’t be surprised who win this race tonight as it a cracker of a field I believe that Im Themightyquinn has the best draw to make use of his sprint. It will all come down to how the race is run I think it will be a fast one thus setting it up for the sit sprinter I just hope its a great race

I think Sundons Gift will win the trot he is superior over distance at the moment and that’s his asset against the rest in the last third of a race that’s where he breaks them

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RACE TONIGHT.. Add Blackie, Has The Answers and Monkey King and you have an ID final field...

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    3976.jpg

YIHAAAA.. SO HAPPY THAT MR FEELGOOD GOT UP... I was jumping up and down in my living room watching Mr Feelgood slide past Melpark Major and hold off the fast finishers out wide....

WHAT A PERFORMANCE...

Great decision by Luke McCarthy to come out early and sit outside Melpark Major and even challenge for the lead... and you just knew that Smoken Up would come out three wide but Luke didn't surrender the death and he pulled off a SUPER WIN...

Like Bill Hutchinson and Adam Hamilton said shortly after the race... MR FEELGOOD must be strongly favoured for ID11.

I'm gonna go watch the race again right now...
    Last edited by Phoenix; 12-19-2010 at 12:07 AM. Reason: ad photo

aussiebreno
    Does Amy Tubbs hate Melpark Major? Why not hand up. Would have definately finished 4th probably 2nd.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Melpark Major hands up and would of ran 2nd but well done Mr Feelgood.

nat
    Cannot take anything away from Mr Feelgood tough quick run boy he's getting up there with the great horse's with the calibre of races he has won world wide now

+ Reply to Thread