Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good luck at the barrier draw

aussiebreno

Good luck at the barrier draw

Shortys Star has drawn in 1 its last 5 starts!

aussiebreno
    And if he can hold the lead you would want to be on Inthelightofday. Otherwise the other stablemate might be the one.

Flashing Red
    I'm not calling any conspiracy theory at all, but I do get thinking about the program that randomises barrier draws sometimes, whether it is 100% random. I've seen trends where certain stables get draws of 6,7, 10 etc almost every time out and other stables you can bank on getting a number of barrier 1s every meeting.

Not saying there is anything untoward, I know years ago there was a big check into the program and nothing was found (but in saying that I was told the people who wrote the program were the ones that checked.... can you imagine the fallout if they admitted something was amiss with it??). Just I see a lot of patterns emerge and I feel if it truly were random no patterns would emerge? Or just total co-incidence?

Had anyone else noticed this or am I on my lonesome? And GO Inthelightofday.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Like the saying gos "the luck of the draw' but i am also a sceptic when it comes to draws nobody can convince me they are straight.

+ Reply to Thread