Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: National Website- Breeders Crown replays- nice work fellas

triplev123

National Website- Breeders Crown replays- nice work fellas

G'day all,

A BIG shout out to the troops adding all the Breeders Crown Replays to the National Website here in Oz. Would you believe they're currently 4 races ahead (12 vs 8) of the crew from Standardbred Canada. You can't ask for better than that. Nice work fellas. Well done.
    Last edited by triplev123; 10-30-2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Flashing Red
    Thank you and well done.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes, I really enjoyed the meeting on Sky today. What an amazing performance by 2YO pacing colt Sweet Lou to run 1:49 for the mile. The screen graphics on Sky said the distance was 1600 for the races but I feel sure they were all run over the old mile (1609).

BTW, did anyone see the spectacular infield landscaping , with all the lakes and fountains. Must be quite a sight live.

Hopefully down the track , Menangle will have some cosmetic improvement made to the infield , to improve the overall look of current dead grass , bald patches etc. , but I suppose there are lots of other on-course developments underway before this is considered. I like the new video screens at Menangle too.

Junior Member Foal Dazzo will become famous soon enough Dazzo's Avatar
    Real Name
    Darren Bradley
    Occupation
    Trainer / Driver
    Speaking about in-field signage and advertising, is it only me but at Tabcorp Melton, the signs that are either side of the winning post are making it difficult to see the fields, at the back straight from the viewing areas in front of the sports bar & grass areas.

triplev123
    Here's a bit of trivia from today's Breeders Crown.
    The 2yo Pacing Colts winner & new WR holder, Sweet Lou, and the Open Pace winner Bettor Sweet, are from the Falcon's Future mare Sweet Future. Sweet Future herself is a half sister to the Beach Towel mare Beach Darlin, the dam of 2yo Fillies Australasian Breeders Crown winner, Muscle Beach.
    A half brother to both Sweet Future & Beach Darlin is the Apache's Fame horse, Sweet Fame, himself an Heat winner during the Tasmanian ID.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    curious to get some views on the comparison of times between oz/nz and north america.....is it there breed that is far superior to ours or there training regimes are different or a combination of both.Having seen quite a few big juvenile races when i was working in north america last year those 2yr olds all looked big strong and (seemed) to have unlimited speed...

interested in a few opinions
    thanks!

+ Reply to Thread