Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Im Themightyquinn

aussiebreno

Im Themightyquinn

2011 Inter Champ. Well done. Probably robbed of Aust Horse of the Year as well.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes, congratulations to the connections of Im Themightyquinn on their ID11 win. Well done and now onto ID12. Back to back ID wins ?

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    If there was ever a "bad way" to win a major title it would be this.
    Is there a review of the swabbing process in NZ to be conducted? Sounded like a bit of a shambles. Less than ideal when you are dealing with prizemoney of this size.

triplev123

I hope they bring him East

...for the lead up races & the Miracle Mile. He would go some absolutely wicked time at Menangle. It'd be a shame if he didn't come over.

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Hi Jaimie
    I stand to be corrected but the last I heard he is concentrating on the big ones at home and the Victorian Feature.... I was a tad surprised because I fancy, like you, that he would go quick!

Cheers

Flashing Red
    Would love to see him let down in a straight line at Menangle....!

triplev123
    Off a trip with some genuinely hot pace up front he's got a sub 26 closing quarter, no risk. Washakie the same. If Smoken Up gets loose on the lead and either of those two can stick with him deep into the stretch then they'd not only break the record, I reckon they could break 1:48.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Off a trip with some genuinely hot pace up front he's got a sub 26 closing quarter, no risk. Washakie the same. If Smoken Up gets loose on the lead and either of those two can stick with him deep into the stretch then they'd not only break the record, I reckon they could break 1:48.
    I was already looking forward to the Miracle Mile but you've got me even more excited for it now. I don't know if the race can live up to expectations but I sure hope so.

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Hope we see him here Brendan, that's for sure but as I said earlier the mail I got says we won't.... I really hope the mail is off the money!!!

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    If ITMQ heads to Menangle, then so will I. What a sight he would make headin up the straight. Neat horse.

Oh and Fred, just thought I would say you're gathering a fan club over my neck of the woods. Most of us have a horse racing in NSW (although we struggle to fill fields at our own club!). Keep up the good work mate.

+ Reply to Thread