Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bitobliss - Grand Circuit Major Player

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Good point Dean, That's the million dollar question. The draw shouldn't be to bad for Bitobliss as Mr Stewart will more than likely drop him out to the tail and come wish a rush in the last 400. I love seeing him driven this way.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Bendigo Cup 2014
    Wow, how many times does it take for Scotty to realize he's a I'm Themightyquinn, not a Pure Steel?
    I think we all thought he learnt that after Kilmore...
    Ok Scott, let's go thru this again...

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Maybe Scotty thinks BOB is Trigger

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Exactly Ash, Mr Stewart had pretty good position but appeared to lose patience with the tempo. There's always a chance of running into traffic problems if a horse is driven cold but when a horse can finish off in 26's, you must be patient. Very disappointing but the winner went super and looks like he's made the jump to open class racing.

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    Don't think Scott Stewart had any other choice last night. Slow pace and with BOB pulling hard. Good job by the winner but Great race plan from the Braun stable. Send stable mate to the lead and then hand up and lock wartime sweetheart 3 back the pegs, thus ensuring no genuine pace early on. Congrats to the winning horse. He can step up to the top level.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    Don't think Scott Stewart had any other choice last night. Slow pace and with BOB pulling hard. Good job by the winner but Great race plan from the Braun stable. Send stable mate to the lead and then hand up and lock wartime sweetheart 3 back the pegs, thus ensuring no genuine pace early on. Congrats to the winning horse. He can step up to the top level.
    Kind of problem Dean with what I now class as a Sit Sprinter, based on his Melton wins vs other capitulations, staying where he was and punting that he would get an appropriate clean passage out wide like His Melton wins was his only option based on plan B which he chose to follow, in my opinion.
    Kilmore Cup 2013 goes to the death, runs near last.
    Bendigo Cup and Anthony Butt in the death at the bell and u wanna sit 3 wide for last lap outside Mah Sish and I'm Corzin Terror??????? And you're a proven very powerful sit sprinter???? runs near last.
    Surely he won't do it again?

+ Reply to Thread