Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitobliss - Grand Circuit Major Player

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Bitobliss - Grand Circuit Major Player

Wow,
    What a performance!!!
    One out 3 back, 3 wide to death at about 1200, 28.3 third quarter, 27 last quarter heading Melpark Major and wins by a neck.
    What is this guy gonna do in the next 12 months as he grows and matures as a seasoned GC horse???

aussiebreno
    It was a great performance. I had money on Melpark Major and as the quarters were being given I was rubbing my hands together thinking he'd be able to run home in 27 and change and put a little margin on them. Bitobliss outstanding. Let's hope he gets some more luck in the big races then what Villagem got at 5 after winning the Legends Mile!

Flashing Red
    Good to see young guns like him and Franco Jamar come through. Goodness knows we need new blood in the Grand Circuit ranks.... have been the same horses racing each other for the past 5-6 years!!

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Yes what a neat performance. And right with you Tahn it is nice to see the new blood coming through to take it to the proven.

triplev123
    Been meaning to post on this thread for a while.
    Notice that this horse is line-bred 3x3 to Cam Fella?
    This particular approach was noted years ago by QLD's own Paul Ellis. He always maintained that line breeding to Cam Fella would produce a string of good horses. There's another one old fella!

aussiebreno
    Bitobliss!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Yes Bitobliss Brenno also plenty of Adios blood running through his veins as well.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Big statement by this fella, tinged with great personal sadness for Scott with the passing of his Dad. I cannot put into words how tough a time it must be right now for Scott. If you ever read this forum Scott, my heartfelt condolences are with you.

Thought Bitobliss went up a level on Sat. night outstaying and out playing my old mate Smoken, beating him at his own game and with flair. Sectionals were sensational with a MR of 1.51.8. I didn't think old mate looked past it brave as he is, but on that performance, retirement (and well earned) should not be far away in Lances thoughts.

For the Stewarts, hope Bitobliss stays sound, I want to see him at his best, against the best in a scrap to see who is best.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    1:52.4 over 1720m 3wide most of the trip, wins by 13.3m, look out NZ, here he comes!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Not coming ...Miracle Mile is now the preferred option we are told.

+ Reply to Thread