Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward

New: Display Your Horses Next to Posts

I've made a couple of small changes to the edit profile system so it's now easier to see what everybody does and what horses they're associated with.

You can now display any horses you're associated with next to each post simply by editing your profile. Your occupation (also editable in the profile section) will now also be dispayed next to each post you make.

The reason for the change is so all members (especially new members) can get an easy glimpse of what people do and how they are involved in the industry.

To edit your profile, click "forum actions" up the top and then click "edit profile". There are character limits on each field.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

aussiebreno
    Is this going to be policed like the real names?

Got to say I don't follow NZ Harness but a quick search tells me your horse has won from 7/18. Congrats and may the wins continue.

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Not going to police it as long as you actually put horses there, but it's intention is so that people horses they actually own, bred etc. Same for occupation, but I may police this or turn it off a lot of members don't use it properly.

I'm part of one of the ATC syndicates, so technically deserve 1/50th the congrats, but thanks.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

+ Reply to Thread